Talon on a 2017 WX1910

Happy Holidays. Trying to get some info and don’t know who to ask.

Quick question... living in the tundra my boat is in storage for a few months and isn’t accessible.

I have a killer deal on a talon and would like to install directly on the transom with the supplied bracket.

As the pros, do you see any issues why I couldn’t? I just need the access inside the back storage to grab the nuts (yikes?) to fasten the bracket. Working on memory there should be room.

Need your advice before I purchase. I’m like 95% there is room, but don’t want to purchase then not be able to return by the time I have access to it. At the cost of a sand-which bracket and pulling the motor not sure there is enough value for me to move forward.

Thanks

From what I think I remember of the 1910 is it should work. But two thinks to consider is Skeeters warranty if you drill in the transom vs sandwich mount ( I see this on many skeeters) and two if you planning on a tilt bracket I highly recommend the 6" set back from mk as it will allow it to tilt better. Also mount as high up as you can making sure it will tilt
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089