Thread: Hydro foil

Hydro foil

Has any one ever put a Hydro foil on to help with your hole shot, im currently running a 2007 929cdx with a 225opti 24p tempest plus under full load with 2 guys and live wells full she will hold a tad bit longer than I like, thanks
    2007 Nitro 929CDX, 225 Mercury Opti.
    Hummingbird Helix 10/1199 Lowrance 9/12 carbon/Ultrex

Quote Originally Posted by scottyc View Post
    Has any one ever put a Hydro foil on to help with your hole shot, im currently running a 2007 929cdx with a 225opti 24p tempest plus under full load with 2 guys and live wells full she will hold a tad bit longer than I like, thanks
    Try a 23p bravo FS it's a 4 blade you'll lose 2-3 mph but she will leap out of the hole.

Never tried one, but the Brian's foil would be what I would put on.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    I have one on my Z-20 and went there after adding 2 12ft talons. 4 blade Fury helped but still added the foil and difference was amazing. Best money I've spent on the boat Get a Chris Bailey foil. He does great work to make it to fit your motor and will pain it whatever color you'd like plus it looks good and stock unlike those aftermarket fugly things.

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Im a dealer for Chris, let me know if I can help,or you can order from my website,
    http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/product/bailey-hydrofoil/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com