boar wiring help

Have a '99 Pantera, no one ever took care of it so you can maybe imagine the mess. Well I've taken my time this winter to repair/replace as I go. Everything has been going pretty good. I know I have at least a roll of used elec. tape and even some green 3m masking tape in the trash. So I bought a new A-10 panel and pig tail, BCB also copied me a pin out diagram with color/use and location on the pin out. My problem is the pin out has one white wire and the cable has two. They were tied together then spliced to the single on the pig tail. Diagram says white for Nav (bow). Do you think they should be together? I have every wire spliced back to the correct color but have these two white wires and a 10ga red wire unattached. Any help would really be appreciated. I could wait till Monday and call Alan at BCB but the weekend is going to be nice and Monday I go back to chemo for three days. Thanks Thom
    1999 Pantera Classic
    1999 Merc 200hp EFI

We would tap both as white. Everything is color coded so that it will match up. You could also hot tap it and see what that powers Incase someone pulled a second wire after production.

3. Member
    Thanks, should be able to finish the wiring tomorrow then start on reviving the gel coat.
    1999 Pantera Classic
    1999 Merc 200hp EFI