Question Dale Hollow Lodging?

Hi All,

Tried a search on this subject and got fairly old results so was checking to see any updates. Plan to head to Dale Hollow for the first time in early December, was thinking of staying down near the dam/lower half and fishing up the lake from there. I know it is huge so will use this trip just to learn the lower lake. Can you recommend some decent (safe) lodging on the south end?

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.....

Thanks, BAM

2. Official BBC Highjacker bassboogieman's Avatar
    I've stayed at Cedar Hill Resort a couple times. It isn't fancy but it is in a good location, short distance from dam. Very good smallmouth (Spring though both times for me) in the area. Nice ramp, covered boat slips, cabins are decent. There is a small restaurant on the grounds, but not always open. I was there twice and the restaurant had different operators each time.

Stayed at Cedar Hill, Horse Creek and Star Point. Cedar Hill are nice, boat launch, convenient to Celina. Stayed at Horse Creek numerous times . Old, classic fishing resort. Both are lower end at the dam. Star Point is more mid lake. Didn't rely on the on site restaurants. Did my own cooking. Good luck on our trip.

4. Member
    Rough walking at Cedar Hill, each room is positioned on a hill.

5. Member
    Right above cedar hill is dale Hollow in motel it’s small but the owner keeps it clean I have stayed there the last few years
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

6. Member
    Thanks for the info all!

BAM

7. Member
    If you are planning on going next weekend, Horse Creek may be booked. They are having their Billy Westmoreland smallmouth invitational tournament. There is also a tournament out of Dale Hollow Marina the following weekend.

8. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I always stay at Valley View in Celina, TN.

It's not very "plush", but has a tv, shower, toilet and heat and is pretty cheap. You can walk across the street to the mexican or BBQ restaurant. Been staying there since 2003, zero issues with bed bugs or anything being stolen.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

9. Member
    Thanks gents....