Thread: Help Please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help Please.

Hello Gamblers. I am new to this site and glad to have finally found a place with experienced Gambler owners. I have owned several boats and purchased my first gambler early this spring which is my favorite so far. All though I do have a few small issues and hope someone on here can help me. First I can not figure out which model Gambler I have. It is a 96 with a mercury 200 efi, single console and measures 19'3" from nose to the straight edge of the transom (immediately behind rear deck) HIN # SOEUS24GB696. I also can not figure out if it is supposed to have pumpouts. I have a single discharge outlet on each SIDE of the boat below the rub rail even with the back of the seat. Any info will help . Thanks.

2. Member
    The outlet you are describing is the overflow. If you look inside the livewell towards the bow of the boat you will see a fitting towards the top of the livewell. That fitting is connected by a hose to the fitting on the side of your Gambler. As far as model I am not sure but my guess would be an Outlaw since it is 19'3". I have a 1998 Outlaw and mine is 19'3". I added pump outs to my Gambler.
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't even look that way on the livewells. Does your 98 also have a 12 to 14 inch setback transom ? My measurement did not include that. I love the boat but have been extremely frustrated trying to figure out what model it is.

4. Member
    Yes it does. Then I added an 8" jack plate to it.
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

5. Member
    Ok, thanks alot. Mine has a 10in manual jackplate. I just found a pic of an outlaw , I believe you are correct, it looks exactly like mine.

6. Member
    Call Gambler with the serial #. They "should" be able to tell you the model.. Welcome to the G family. As we say "pictures" or it's not true..

7. Member
    One other question, on the livewell control panel what is the 2 prong female plug receptacle for ?

8. Member
    Thanks Gamblerman. Will post pics soon.

9. Banned
    1996 19'3 INCHES IS AN INTIMIDATOR THEY DID NOT MAKE AN OUTLAW IN 1996

10. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Apparently you have the Dale Earnhardt of bass boats! Congrats on your purchase...pics??
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Quote Originally Posted by FUN CHASER View Post
    One other question, on the livewell control panel what is the 2 prong female plug receptacle for ?
    That 2 prong receptacle is a 12vdc outlet from battery. The male part is available through West Marine or other marine suppliers- in case you want it for a spotlight or whatever. Congrats on your new rig and welcome! Lots of great guys here and lots of great information!! You will love your ride!!!

12. Member
    Welcome to the G family. where in Tennessee are you ?

13. Member
    I think you need to include the 12-14” of setback in your measurements.

You may have a 206 model.

14. Member
    Thanks for all the great info.Mine does have 235hp rating. If I include the transom setback (which I'm not sure if you do on these as every boat is different ) then that would make 20'9". I do enjoy this boat more than any other I have owned. I am still in the midst of the learning curve of driving a gambler and also have never had a boat that chine walked . But my BIGGEST issue seems to be that I spend more time now driving all over the lake than I do fishing because it's so damn fun to drive, it reminds me of my race cars I use to have lmao.TN BASS KICKER I am in Cookeville basically halfway between Knoxville and Nashville. I am working on getting pics on here I have to figure out how to make them smaller. Thanks again everyone.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

You have a 209. JR is correct, the Outlaw model wasn't released until 97 and it was the same basic boat as the Intimidator just stripped down...Most of the first Outlaws were running 150s to keep the cost down. Pics would help determine for sure what you have. Welcome to the G family!