Thread: Alumacraft 2072

Alumacraft 2072

I`m new to the forms but would love to get involved with others who love fishing/boating like I do.

I have a new Alumacraft 2072 boat I just got. I love to make this type of boat fit my needs, its not loaded up with options but when I`m done it will be.

I was just curious if anyone else has this type boat, if so, I would like to compare notes with you.

Believe it or not I have had the other fully loaded boats but really enjoy making this my boat with my options.

Thanks in advance for any replies
    Steve

2. Member
    Please take some pictures as you go about making it yours. I know myself and others love to see projects like that.

3. Banned
    Nice platform to "customize". Big & roomy!

4. Member
    Transom, can u tell me how to post a picture I`m sorry to ask but I have never done it on this site?
    Then I can show you what I have,
    Thanks mobile1

5. Member
    Start a new thread, or when replying to a post, click on the little square box above the text dialog box. When you hover over it, it will say "insert image." Click on that and choose upload from your computer, then click "choose file." The picture can't be to large or it wont load, so adjust the size prior to selecting it for upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile1 View Post
    Transom, can u tell me how to post a picture I'm sorry to ask but I have never done it on this site?
    Then I can show you what I have,
    Thanks mobile1
    'No Pain, No Palm; No Thorns, No Throne; No Gall, No Glory; No Cross, No Crown'

Ranger rt188 Camo/Mercury 115 Pro XS CT

6. Member
    It was my go to boat in sales in the early 2000s. Could not tell you how many i sold. Great boat to outfit.