What you need for Tournament Day.

I have made two post below of the required forms for our tournaments. You can copy and paste to a word doc and print them out.

BassBoatCentral.com
    Alabama Chapter

Entry Fee $20.00 Per Boat Optional Big Fish Pot $10.00

Tournament Rules:

1: 5 Fish Limit maximum in live wells at all times.
    2: Only Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth, Spotted bass will be allowed at weigh in.
    3: Short Fish = 1 lb. plus that fish.
    4: Dead Fish = 1/2 lb. Big fish entries must be alive.
    5: Late = 1 lb/minute, Disqualification at 15 minutes.
    6: All boats must have a working live well.
    7: Only bait casting and spinning rods may be used.
    8: No Live Bait allowed.
    9: Anglers may have any number of rods rigged but may only use one rod at a time.
    10: Boats must have all required USCG items onboard.
    11: USCG approved PFD's must be worn by all persons in boat and the kill switch must be attached to the driver when outboard motor is running.
    12: Tie for 1st place will be broken by number of fish, then big fish. All other place ties,
    place money will be combined and split evenly with tied teams
    13: Everyone is expected to be courteous and act in a sportsmanship manner as to bring credit to the BBC and this club, Our main goal is to have fun and meet new friends.
    14: Starts will be determined by Tournament Directors.
    15: Protests must be presented to the Tournament Director before the scales are closed. Final disposition of protest will be made by the tournament committee.
    16. All boating participants must be insured with $100,000.00 liability insurance.
    17. At least one member of each team must be a BassBoatCentral.com member in good standing.
    18. Use of alcoholic beverages is not permitted during tournament hours.
    19. Use or possession of illegal drugs is not permitted at any time during the Rally and Tournament.

Submit Entry form with entry fee of $20.00 and optional $10.00 Big Bass pot, cash at the ramp. (only $20's and smaller bills please).

Please enter amount Paid $____________________

Boater_____________________________ Non-Boater_______________________
    Please Print Please Print

City__________________State_________ City________________State_________

We hereby waive and release BassBoatCentral.com and all officers, directors, sponsors and organizers associated with this tournament of all and any claims of injury or damage which may occur during this tournament.

Signature of Boater: _________________________________________

Signature of Partner:_________________________________________

Date Signed __________________________

PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND WAIVER / PROOF OF LIABILITY INSURANCE
    BBC Rally or Club Tournament: _________________________________
    ( Indicate which Rally or BBC Club Tournament)
    I hereby acknowledge and agree that in consideration of being able to participate in the BassBoat Central Inc. rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events organized, operated or sanctioned by BassBoat Central Inc. and in consideration of the time effort and money expended by BassBoat Central Inc. in organizing, operating or sanctioning such rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events and for other good and valuable consideration the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged:
    1. I do hereby RELEASE BassBoat Central Inc., its officers, directors, employees, contractors, servants, volunteers, agents and its members from all claims, damages, causes of action or any recourse whatsoever in respect of all personal injuries or damage to property which may occur while attending or participating in BassBoat Central Inc. rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events and do DISCHARGE those parties from any and all liability whatsoever.
    2. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that the activity of BassBoat Central Inc. and its rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events are by their nature RISKY and HAZARDOUS and I ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for those risks and hazards notwithstanding that any personal injury or loss of property which may occur is due to the negligence of the BassBoat Central Inc. or any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, servants, volunteers, agents and its members.
    3. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing I declare that I will not commence litigation or otherwise recover damages or other compensation for personal injury or loss of property against any of the parties herein based on any claim, damages, causes of action or any recourse whatsoever arising out of rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events organized, operated or sanctioned by BassBoat Central Inc. I acknowledge and agree that this release and waiver is a COMPLETE DEFENSE to any and all claims, damages, causes of action, recourse or liability whatsoever which may arise at any time.
    I have carefully read this release and waiver, which has been fully explained to me and which I fully understand and I am freely and voluntarily signing. I expressly acknowledge that I have the option of not participating in the rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events organized, operated or sanctioned by BassBoat Central Inc. but do so upon the terms and conditions set out above.
    Personal Insurance Liability Coverage:
    I hereby acknowledge that I have a minimum of $100,000. liability insurance coverage on my
    boat & motor, as per the following:
    Insurance Company: __________________________ Policy No. _________________
    Liability Insurance Limit: ________________ Expiry Date: _______________
    Name:_______________________ Signature:_______________________ Date: ___________

What to do if your running late for a tourney....
    This is something that Winn set up and had in place. I just cut and pasted directly and changed the contact info.

O.K. Guys and Gals if something happens and your running late for one of our tourneys just call me at least 30 minutes before blastoff time and I will write your names on the board. The rest of us will blast off on time and you can launch whenever you get there. You will be expected to sign the paperwork and pay the fees before we weigh the fish. This will work just fine if the blooming cell service works where ever we may be. I would suggest that you print the thread titled " NexTel ID & Cell Phone Numbers..... " and take it with you. If you can't reach my cell phone you might get through to one of the other members and they can tell me and that will work too. Here is my info again...

SoAl - Chapter: 334-303-2171 (Eddie)
    NoAl - Chapter: 256-483-1883 (Avery)

Alabama Fishing Regulations....Please read this....
    http://www.outdooralabama.com/...tions/

Last edited by AveryF; 01-12-2015 at 09:51 PM.

BassBoatCentral.com
    Alabama Chapter

Entry Fee $20.00 Per Boat Optional Big Fish Pot $10.00

Tournament Rules:

1: 5 Fish Limit maximum in live wells at all times.
    2: Only Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth, Spotted bass will be allowed at weigh in.
    3: Short Fish = 1 lb. plus that fish.
    4: Dead Fish = 1/2 lb. Big fish entries must be alive.
    5: Late = 1 lb/minute, Disqualification at 15 minutes.
    6: All boats must have a working live well.
    7: Only bait casting and spinning rods may be used.
    8: No Live Bait allowed.
    9: Anglers may have any number of rods rigged but may only use one rod at atime.
    10: Boats must have all required USCG items onboard.
    11: USCG approved PFD's must be worn by all persons in boat and the kill switchmust be attached to the driver when outboard motor is running.
    12: Tie for 1st place will be broken by number of fish, then big fish. Allother place ties,
    place money will be combined and split evenly with tied teams
    13: Everyone is expected to be courteous and act in a sportsmanship manner asto bring credit to the BBC and this club, Our main goal is to have fun and meetnew friends.
    14: Starts will be determined by Tournament Directors.
    15: Protests must be presented to the Tournament Director before the scales areclosed. Final disposition of protest will be made by the tournament committee.
    16. All boating participants must be insured with $100,000.00 liabilityinsurance.
    17. At least one member of each team must be a BassBoatCentral.com member ingood standing.
    18. Use of alcoholic beverages is not permitted during tournament hours.
    19. Use or possession of illegal drugs is not permitted at any time during theRally and Tournament.

Submit Entry form with entry fee of $20.00 and optional $10.00 Big Bass pot,cash at the ramp. (only $20's and smaller bills please).

Please enter amount Paid $____________________

Boater_____________________________ Non-Boater_______________________
    Please Print Please Print

City__________________State_________ City________________State_________

We hereby waive and release BassBoatCentral.com and all officers, directors,sponsors and organizers associated with this tournament of all and any claimsof injury or damage which may occur during this tournament.

Signature of Boater: _________________________________________

Signature of Partner:_________________________________________

Date Signed __________________________

.....................Shoofly...............................
    Eddie Jernigan - Montgomery, Alabama
    Triton TR20XDC / Mercury Optimax 225

PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND WAIVER / PROOF OFLIABILITY INSURANCE
    BBCRally or Club Tournament: _________________________________
    (Indicate which Rally or BBCClub Tournament)
    I hereby acknowledge and agree thatin consideration of being able to participate in the BassBoat Central Inc.rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and allother events organized, operated or sanctioned by BassBoat Central Inc. and inconsideration of the time effort and money expended by BassBoat Central Inc. inorganizing, operating or sanctioning such rallies, games, exhibitions,performances, programs, activities and any and all other events and for othergood and valuable consideration the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged:

1. I do hereby RELEASE BassBoat Central Inc., its officers, directors, employees, contractors, servants, volunteers, agents and its members from all claims, damages, causes of action or any recourse whatsoever in respect of all personal injuries or damage to property which may occur while attending or participating in BassBoat Central Inc. rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events and do DISCHARGE those parties from any and all liability whatsoever.
    2. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that the activity of BassBoat Central Inc. and its rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events are by their nature RISKY and HAZARDOUS and I ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for those risks and hazards notwithstanding that any personal injury or loss of property which may occur is due to the negligence of the BassBoat Central Inc. or any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, servants, volunteers, agents and its members.
    3. I do hereby acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing I declare that I will not commence litigation or otherwise recover damages or other compensation for personal injury or loss of property against any of the parties herein based on any claim, damages, causes of action or any recourse whatsoever arising out of rallies, games, exhibitions, performances, programs, activities and any and all other events organized, operated or sanctioned by BassBoat Central Inc. I acknowledge and agree that this release and waiver is a COMPLETE DEFENSE to any and all claims, damages, causes of action, recourse or liability whatsoever which may arise at any time.

I have carefully read this releaseand waiver, which has been fully explained to me and which I fully understandand I am freely and voluntarily signing. I expressly acknowledge that I havethe option of not participating in the rallies, games, exhibitions,performances, programs, activities and any and all other events organized,operated or sanctioned by BassBoat Central Inc. but do so upon the terms andconditions set out above.
    Personal Insurance LiabilityCoverage:
    I hereby acknowledge that I have aminimum of $100,000. liability insurance coverage on my
    boat & motor, as per the following:

Insurance Company:__________________________ Policy No. _________________
    Liability Insurance Limit: ________________ Expiry Date: _______________

Name:_______________________ Signature:_______________________Date: ___________
    .....................Shoofly...............................
    Eddie Jernigan - Montgomery, Alabama
    Triton TR20XDC / Mercury Optimax 225