Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Angry 9 or 10 out of the first 13 post are about sum b@#$%es coming to FL. I mean what the

We got enough green algae so please do us and yourself a favor and stay where your at! Our natural resources are getting taxed to the point where we are seeing the results of people like yourself coming down. There is fish where you currently live. Come here and your just adding or making the green algae worse! Its bad when bassboat central is also a real estate site for people from up north.

2. Member
    Yup. Traffic is worse then ever this year. I-75 has looked like hurricane evacuations have been in effect for the last 2 weeks. It has backed up from the Turnpike entrance all the way up to Ocala each night the last 2 weeks. Thats over 15 miles. It's insane. I am scared to tow my boat to buzzard beach tomorrow. I will be praying I don't get rear ended.
    Brad Krone

Been bad--Going to get worse!! Baby Boomers coming to stay!!

4. Member
    Unfortunately that's not the main reason our fisheries and waterways are in such horrible condition, its the pure incompetents of how they manage our natural resources, its by far the worst of any state in the country and always has been.

5. Member
    Whaddya think FWC stands for ? “Florida’s Worst Commission” !

[QUOTE=Manatee Mauler;9817469]We got enough green algae so please do us and yourself a favor and stay where your at! Our natural resources are getting taxed to the point where we are seeing the results of people like yourself coming down. There is fish where you currently live. Come here and your just adding or making the green algae worse! Its bad when bassboat central is also a real estate site for people from
    Last edited by fishfarm; 11-22-2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Not even getting involved in this one

7. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    On my way home from the Tsala-Apopka chain Wednesday I was stuck behind the WORST driver....then I noticed the North Carolina tags. I forgot it was a weekday (that’s a blessing) and could not figure out why there were so many damned cars on the road!!

I remembered instantly after he stopped at every flashing yellow for 5 miles!!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

8. Banned
    You could build a wall. Keep us Yankees out.

9. Member

Cool

I don’t think I will take environmental advice from someone named Manatee Mauler. Lol

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basswhippa View Post
    I don’t think I will take environmental advice from someone named Manatee Mauler. Lol
    You would have to be from Florida to know what that name implies. Manatees have severely restricted boats to the point where it can be faster to get out and swim to get to where you are going. Their population has exploded yet they are treated as if they are as rare as the Panther. You are not even permitted to look at them or smile when you drive by one of them.

11. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    I give it another year or two and they'll start going elsewhere, that has prettier water and better fishing. Alabama, Texas, etc..

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    I give it another year or two and they'll start going elsewhere, that has prettier water and better fishing. Alabama, Texas, etc..
    Hell that will be for all us the way things are going.

13. Member
    Tennessee lakes and mountains.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulfisher View Post
    You would have to be from Florida to know what that name implies. Manatees have severely restricted boats to the point where it can be faster to get out and swim to get to where you are going. Their population has exploded yet they are treated as if they are as rare as the Panther. You are not even permitted to look at them or smile when you drive by one of them.
    Poor guy....Everything from manatees to tourists are out to ruin his life!

15. Member
    Manatee = "speed bumps of the ocean"!

16. Member
    I believe if I was that miserable where I lived I would either have to move or suck on a gun barrel.

17. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Speaking of Manatee's... We need to get a bill on the books asap, that anyone from out of state should have to run "minimum wake", cause they're not familiar with our precious sea cows and how to avoid them!!

At times (most) I can understand how Mauler feels..... He can see the forest through the trees.

Spanky

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    I believe if I was that miserable where I lived I would either have to move or suck on a gun barrel.
    Or up his meds!

2019 RANGER Z518 - Mercury ProXS 150 4 Stroke

·...¸><((((º>
    .··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
    ·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast