Powerpole blade creeping down overnight??

I have installed several power poles and have never ran into this issue. I installed a new blade 8 2 days ago and followed priming instructions to the t and I have no hydraulic leaks but the pole will not stay up tight and will open a few inches when trailering or sitting overnight with battery power cut off to the pump. I contacted powerpole and they were great as usual and are sending another pump but I would really like to understand whats going on to cause this. I have the app and have changed the sensitivity and installed the latest update but it still creeps down. Any info appreciated.

I had one do the SAME thing. New pump cured it!

3. Member
    Did they tell you what was the cause? Other than “the pump”

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    There is either air in the system somewhere or a bad seal in the pump that is letting air into the system allowing the sealed hydraulic system to not hold pressure and bleed down.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Member
    Most likely a check valve in the pump allowing the fluid to back feed instead of holding pressure. Could be a small piece of debris in one of the check valves.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]