Mercury 2000 XR6 comp results, need help, looking to buy

i dont know much about motors, but the engine im thinking about test driving just got the comp tests back and are as follows

Mercury 2000 XR6 engine

1-4 pistons 120
    5 piston 108
    6 piston 110

what you think? Before i decide to commit to make a 3-4 hour drive
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    1998 Mariner EFI 200 HP 2.5
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

That is with in industry excepted standards. However unacceptable to mine. I would want it rechecked and verified it was done correctly. If correct I would want a cylinder leak down test on the low cylinders and a borescope inspection of the cylinders and reed inspection as well
    It could also just be they were the last cylinder's checked and by the time they got to them the cranking RPM was lower do to battery state of charge being lower
    Thank You Leon Pugh

Yea my mechanic buddy said he’d have them run it again Incase it was just low cause it was “cold”

but dont have to worry about it now, got a late text someone jumped on it and bought it..... blah.
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    1998 Mariner EFI 200 HP 2.5
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Good topic for the 2.5L Forum (which is what this engine's displacement "should" be).

Always be sure to use the serial number to identify the engine.

General specs indicate that it would be wise to repeat that test, following the instructions in the link below. Start with the LOWEST/BOTTOM cylinder FIRST next time.

Specifications:

110-135 psi, max variance of 15 psi.

Compression Testing

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor