Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fished Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Spent Saturday and Sunday scouting new spots with minimal results but was nice to cross some stuff off the hit list. The ice I was on was anywhere from 2" to 6" in SE Wisconsin. Monday hit my sure thing and landed 12 jumbo gills in the 8 to almost 10" range in about 1.5 hours and left to go see if any of my other stuff was ready which it was not unfortunately. But I did get to see one of the most spectacular things I've ever witnessed through the ice! One of the areas was covered with 1" of gin clear ice and below was 2ft of clear water it was just teeming with thousands of giant bluegills all swimming just feet away. So we tried drilling holes next to shore and sat still for a hour hoping we'd get them but they wouldn't come close enough and spooked so easily. Can't wait for that get safe!!!!

Ice is forming now :)

Soon....

The last three days were great for big pannies in southern Wisconsin. Landed a lot of nice perch, gills and crappies. My biggest gills were over 1lb! Yesterday slowed down a bit just in time for our panfish show that will go on air in the next week or of course but still got some good footage. Can't wait to get back out and bring the quads to do some exploring finally this upcoming weekend!

4. Member
    Been doing decent on walleyes up here in Northern Wisco sin. 8-10" of solid ice.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Boy View Post
    The last three days were great for big pannies in southern Wisconsin. Landed a lot of nice perch, gills and crappies. My biggest gills were over 1lb! Yesterday slowed down a bit just in time for our panfish show that will go on air in the next week or of course but still got some good footage. Can't wait to get back out and bring the quads to do some exploring finally this upcoming weekend!
    quads in SE WI with all this warm weather?! Heck I don't even want to walk out anymore
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    quads in SE WI with all this warm weather?! Heck I don't even want to walk out anymore
    Yup Saturday had 7 to 8 inches and Sunday had 4 to 6. Ice is there but not everywhere lol

Everything I'm fishing is withing 1hr and 15min from Milwaukee.

Edit: two different bodies of water one with 7 to 8 and one with 4 to 6 and both still had snow cover in spots on Monday.

It was pretty good last Tuesday. Lots of these things
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12