Bonafide Kayak Setup

James talks about how his bonafide SS127 was setup 2018.

I just bought a new to me Perception Pescador Pilot 12.0 last Thursday. The video gave me some ideals on setting up my kayak. Thanks for posting.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I believe I saw this person fishing on the Kayak Fishing Show a day or two ago...the yellow ruler is what caught my eye. They did a tour of the plant and showed these being roto molded.

I used to fish a lot out of a Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 and while I loved that kayak these things sure have come a long way in the last 10 years.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

I’ve been looking at the predator pdl for a while. Amazing how far these things have come.

Josh and James do a good job with this. They also have a fine podcast. I have a Hobie Pro Angler but may be looking into one of the Bonafide for a second one. A lot of places I go my Hobie is quite heavy to drag over and through the woods and logjams.

6. Member

Not that familiar with Kayaks but that’s one Darn sweet setup.. Are these Kayaks very stable?
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

8. Member
    Yes sir very stable. I’m about 270lbs and can stand up with no issues. And fish and paddle standing up. It’s been amazing kayak.

Ok cool.. would never have thought that.. Could be an option one day, thanks.