Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I’m starting to think those are all the same fish and you just keep changing hands !!
    I'd suggest he wear a different hat for each day. Course you could just change hats between pictures.

Nice fish! I envy you for the year round warmer weather.
    I got nothin

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryLab View Post
    Hell I’ll give you $200 for your lucky fishing spots!
    Heck you way behind on the bidding, I have a few guys offering $1,000. As far as a spot or spots go....these bass in these swamps move a lot. What was once a good area last year, is not so much this year. Then with social media and such, when some guys stumble on some, the rest are....history....gone. I follow these fish all year through the 4 seasons. In the pics I have posted the last 4 weeks, I have not caught them twice...in the same spot. You just gotta know what to look for, and after 56 years of plying these marshes and swamps... I learned a little along the way.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duece22 View Post
    I can be on a plane and will take your picture..even throw in gas money and lunch to have a shot at some decent bass.
    If you pass through here, give me a shout.

4. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    You showed too much background in the Pictures > You're Fishing in Illinois.

two days ago they started driving four wheelers ON my favorite bass lake...going to be months on months before I can catch em like that again!
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    You showed too much background in the Pictures > You're Fishing in Illinois.
    I am ....very close...very close....

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    two days ago they started driving four wheelers ON my favorite bass lake...going to be months on months before I can catch em like that again!
    Man, they have to sedate me, long term....

8. Banned
    I caught 6 bluefish and 3 speckled trout in about 1 1/2 hours Sunday, doesthat count. I haven't caught a green fish in weeks.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    I caught 6 bluefish and 3 speckled trout in about 1 1/2 hours Sunday, doesthat count. I haven't caught a green fish in weeks.
    They only time I fish speckled trout here, is in the winter. There is a hole about a 30 minute drive from me, where some really big ones come out the Gulf from spawning all summer and fall, and stay the winter. Will be hitting it soon. And yes, if they have fins, they count!

10. Member
    Your series of pictures looks like me after work of a Friday night. 1 beer..2 beer...3....4...5... Ha! Great fish
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Originally Posted by JerryT
    I’m starting to think those are all the same fish and you just keep changing hands !!

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    I usually keep a change of clothes in the boat in case I get a nice one. Maybe I'll just change hands next time.
    There's too many Fish Forensic Experts on the BBC to get away with that as they look for little distinguishing characteristics on each individual fish that even Pro's can't detect.

These Fish Sleuths pay no attention to the wardrobe or background surroundings even though they won't ever admit that and can spot the same fish even if it's weeks, months or years later.

I carry an extra set of clothes as well at my age could fall overboard or have some sort of intestinal mishap never thought of enhancing my Fish Count Photo's.

Now as long as I don't post them on the BBC might possibly get away with it until someone get suspicious and hires one of Our BBC Professionals to debunk my attempt at creating a myth.

12. Member
    Seems to be a lot of jealous people on here....

Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    Seems to be a lot of jealous people on here....
    I feel like an old fashioned stringer shot would better pictorialize your fishing day.

OH YEA.

Great fish! Looking forward to getting down that way next May! Of course, i plan to beat up a few dozen redfish!
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12