Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I do...

Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    LOL 3D imaging. Does anyone actually use this after they play with it the first week?

2. Member
    I’d tell you, but I’d have to kill you... OK, that’s a little extreme...stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Tundah View Post
    So back to the original question since I’m buying a new boat in early 2019 and doing my electronics research now, is there anything big coming from Raymarine in this market relative to the competition?

If 3D is it, that’s fine, just not a selling factor for me.

3. Member
    Due???
    Quad core processor
    Sonar, Down, Side and 3D with 1 transducer and no modules
    3 year warranty
    LH3 operating system

Not sure I agree that Raymarine is behind the times. All manufactures have their own feature set and any one could be considered “due” depending on what feature you compare to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
    Don't know the answer other than I suppose they're due

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Most units that I have in the past have up-dates to fix issues. Raymarine is always adding features along with fixes on there updates. Might not be something for the Freashwater guys but there is something even if its for the saltwater guys, or sailing folks.

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar

6. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar

7. BBC SPONSOR
    We will see how that works out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    Not supporting freshwater??? Not the case.

Don’t assume that not giving free product or paying pros has anything to do with interest or product for a market...

8. Member
    Curious about this statement. So you feel that a company has to have a paid Pro Staff to get customers? Not looking to argue - honestly looking for information.

If the above is true, does a paid Pro Staff influence your buying decision or is it an exposure and awareness thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter64 View Post
    We will see how that works out for them.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    Due???
    Quad core processor
    Sonar, Down, Side and 3D with 1 transducer and no modules
    3 year warranty
    LH3 operating system

Not sure I agree that Raymarine is behind the times. All manufactures have their own feature set and any one could be considered “due” depending on what feature you compare to.
    Yes, due

When was Axiom released? Sure it has had updates and features added since release, but in the technology market you cant sit on something too long without the competition leaving you way behind. Right?

And with the recent price increases, its going to be even tougher for sales.

Im not bashing Raymarine. I like the product. But when Westmarine offered the Axiom 9 with 3d transducer deal I came real close to buying. But now that its $200 more expensive for the same product theres not a chance im buying that unless something major gets updated. Better sidevision and/or 3D would be a real good start for me.

10. Member
    Thanks for the info on 3D Jig34, much appreciated. Does the gyro stabilization apply to all the views?

11. Member
    The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. Helps all views,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12