Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Making a Murderer Season 2

For those of you that have seen both seasons, what say you? Innocent or guilty?

IMO, I have no doubt in my mind he's innocent.

2. Member
    I haven't seen season 2 yet, but based off of the first one, I can't say innocent, but I could say not guilty. I was really torn during the first season between "he did it", and then it would be "no way he did it."
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalljawguy View Post
    I haven't seen season 2 yet, but based off of the first one, I can't say innocent, but I could say not guilty. I was really torn during the first season between "he did it", and then it would be "no way he did it."
    I will say after the first season, i did think he was guilty, regardless of the planted evidence. The 2nd season for me cleared all that up. Also watching all 3 hours of Brendan's confession made me realize the whole thing was BS, and after watching the 2nd season i think i know where he got the crazy story from.

4. huskyjerk
    Avery's lawyer in Season 2 puts forth a very good case for his innocence. She also successfully addresses all of the issues in Season 1 which cast doubt on his innocence. I was kind of the same way smalljaw before I saw season 2...

5. Member
    Spoiler alert. Do not follow link unless you watched season 2.

http://amp.wisn.com/article/buckle-u...-case/25130303

The producers can make you come to a conclusion based on how they put the show together. They obviously wanted everyone to think he was innocent, which is why they left out a ton of information in the show
    Here is a good podcast from Dan Odonnel, a Journalist who covered the trial. He has a law degree and rebuts the show fact by fact
    https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...perimentation/
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    The producers can make you come to a conclusion based on how they put the show together. They obviously wanted everyone to think he was innocent, which is why they left out a ton of information in the show
    Here is a good podcast from Dan Odonnel, a Journalist who covered the trial. He has a law degree and rebuts the show fact by fact
    https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...perimentation/
    What information was left out of the show? And again, you cannot tell if something is sweat DNA, nor was any DNA even tested for source. Also, if someone were to believe the blood wasn't planted, why were steven's fingerprints not found anywhere on the vehicle? How could there be blood flakes on the carpet from a blood stain that isn't there, and if there was blood it would've soaked in, not flaked up. In regards to the Key, why was ONLY steven's DNA on it, and why was there over 10x the amount of DNA on it as a normal used key would have from any other human being?

Edit: I would address the bullet, but that is so completely bogus its laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    They obviously wanted everyone to think he was innocent, which is why they left out a ton of information in the show

This happened right in my backyard.

Guilty, period.

For one, Dassey knew all kinds of things about the crime scene he could not possibly have known, had he not been here. Somehow these things got left out of the "documentary".

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post

This happened right in my backyard.

Guilty, period.

For one, Dassey knew all kinds of things about the crime scene he could not possibly have known, had he not been here. Somehow these things got left out of the "documentary".
    IF you've watched all of his full interrogations, please tell me one thing he knew that police didn't feed him, that can actually be proven true.

10. Member
    188Musky and Turfy, i have to ask, have you watched either season, or read any books on this case? Just curious about the claims of information left out, and what that information is.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    IF you've watched all of his full interrogations, please tell me one thing he knew that police didn't feed him, that can actually be proven true.
    With family, friends, and co-workers close to this case and situation, I'm not going to even begin to post what I know, here.

There are lots of facts and circumstances related to this case that the public will never realize. I'll leave it at that.

Guilty, beyond any reasonable doubt. Both juries got it right, as did the appeals courts.

The Netflix story is just that, a story; entertainment. You should be no more outraged at this than you should be at the outcome of latest action-drama movie.

12. Member
    I'm not going to even begin to post what I know, here.

There are lots of facts and circumstances related to this case that the public will never realize. I'll leave it at that.

Guilty, beyond any reasonable doubt. Both juries got it right, as did the appeals courts.

The Netflix story is just that, a story; entertainment. You should be no more outraged at this than you should be at the outcome of latest action-drama movie.

But still you cant, or wont give us any details you know that we do not know? Im sorry theres just to much stuff that points to them being innocent. There is nothing i have seen that makes me think they did it. Bobby would be my #1 suspect

13. Member
    With family, friends, and co-workers close to this case and situation, I'm not going to even begin to post what I know, here.

so we will just take your word then.

14. Member

I'm not looking for what you know sir, i'm looking for you to tell me one fact Brendan told police, that wasn't fed to him, nor was on the news every day, that he let out in interrogation.

Edit: I'll ask again since you seem to know so much about the docs, have you watched them?

Quote Originally Posted by Team do work View Post
    But still you cant, or wont give us any details you know that we do not know? Im sorry theres just to much stuff that points to them being innocent. There is nothing i have seen that makes me think they did it. Bobby would be my #1 suspect
    Nope, sorry.

Realize that this was the goal of the "documentary".

But here's a salmon I caught under the bridge directly in front of the Mishicot Fire Station where the investigation was headquartered and press conferences were held.

16. Member
    Nope, sorry.

Realize that this was the goal of the "documentary".

But here's a salmon I caught under the bridge directly in front of the Mishicot Fire Station where the investigation was headquartered and press conferences were held.

biggin!

17. huskyjerk
    How doe we know if Brendan Dassey has ever caught a big steelhead?

I'm 90% believing he is innocent especially after watching season 2 with all the expert analysis debunking every piece of key evidence that convicted him. Zellner presented very convincing and plausible explanations surrounding the evidence, and cast a lot of doubt surrounding the investigation. The DA Ken Kratz who was later busted for sexting, and abusing his official position to coerce women into sexual conversations and acts, is a chauvinistic POS.

Avery's demeanor during all his interviews seems he's being truthful to me. The demeanor of Sergeant Colborn, and Teresa Halbach's ex-boyfriend Ryan Hillegas, seems as they are lying and hiding something. The handling of the interrogation of Branden Dassey who was intellectually challenged was appalling. They threw this boy in prison only because of what he was coerced to say, with ZERO physical evidence.

Manitowoc County's officials had motive due to the Avery's settled lawsuit against them, and then an opportunity that landed in their lap, to make Avery a prime suspect and take him down, and they did. There was no one above Avery that they would rather convict. Hopefully Zellner will exonerate Avery, and any Manitowoc County's officials who conspired in a plot to convict him will serve time. IMO, Bobby Dassey committed the murder.

19. Member
    So nobody is going to mention the thousand of pages of search and saved pictures of mutilated dead females on Bobby Dassey computer, testified in court that she never left the property but his brother was told a different story from him and assume the Brendan Dassey had the brain complicity to no only rape and murder Teresa Halbach but not leave one trace of DNA in his whole apartment and the room they supposedly raped her in. If anybody in here has actually did crime scene investigation you would know realized that is virtually impossible to do this type of murder and not leave some form of evidence.

I also question the part the sheriff THREATENS the county coroner claiming she will arrested if she tries to go onto the crime scene to investigate body part remains. Claiming she would be biased when its pretty clear the county sheriff have a pretty good vendetta to nail Steve Avery.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    I'm 90% believing he is innocent especially after watching season 2 with all the expert analysis debunking every piece of key evidence that convicted him. Zellner presented very convincing and plausible explanations surrounding the evidence, and cast a lot of doubt surrounding the investigation. The DA Ken Kratz who was later busted for sexting, and abusing his official position to coerce women into sexual conversations and acts, is a chauvinistic POS.

Avery's demeanor during all his interviews seems he's being truthful to me. The demeanor of Sergeant Colborn, and Teresa Halbach's ex-boyfriend Ryan Hillegas, seems as they are lying and hiding something. The handling of the interrogation of Branden Dassey who was intellectually challenged was appalling. They threw this boy in prison only because of what he was coerced to say, with ZERO physical evidence.

Manitowoc County's officials had motive due to the Avery's settled lawsuit against them, and then an opportunity that landed in their lap, to make Avery a prime suspect and take him down, and they did. There was no one above Avery that they would rather convict. Hopefully Zellner will exonerate Avery, and any Manitowoc County's officials who conspired in a plot to convict him will serve time. IMO, Bobby Dassey committed the murder.

Also what people don't realize is policing today is much different now then it is 13 years ago. After going through my police academy I know many "old school" cops who if they really hated someone would do anything to get them behind bars, Steven Avery is someone that Manitowoc County Sheriffs absolutely, hated because he made an embarrassment out of them.

Also they story of the individual who reported Teresa Halbechs car on the side of the road to the police officer in the gas station then the car and the police mysteriously vanishing 10 minutes later is also very suspicious.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast