Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    But boy will that be all everybody hears if they win.
    You won't hear it from me....if the Bucks win I still don't think they are a top 4 team this year....I just want them to spoil Xichgan's trip to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by iabass8 View Post
    Pretty much win or go home for Michigan. Win and they probably get in the CFP. Lose and Georgia gets their spot.
    Until Goergia loses in the SEC championship

3. Banned
    The last time Ohio State was an underdog at home was to mishitgan in 2004. Buckeyes won easily 37-21.
    Urban Meyers has been an underdog 6 times since he's been at Ohio State. The Urb is 6-0 in those games.

Need I say more Ladies??
    Last edited by west texas luke; 11-19-2018 at 02:35 PM.

4. Member
    Probably will come down to who gets out coached!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    If any OSU fans from Ohio want to make a friendly wager I'm in...Straight up....I will bet you 25 dollars worth of quality Michigan food type products to your door vs 25 dollars of Ohio products...No Buckeyes unless they are the Chocolate peanut butter kind..
    1st one to quote me is in..
    Not a Wolverine fan but will stand up for the home state..lol
    Why can't we get the 3.5 points?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Why can't we get the 3.5 points?
    No points...They can change from day to day..... It's just a friendly wager...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

7. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    In my opinion, OSU has been overrated all season and have been totally exposed the last few games. This should finally be Michigan's year (law of averages?). OSU has been floundering much of the second half of the season because they can't run the ball. Their "O" line is terrible. Their secondary gets burnt so much they should be called "toast." Michigan is 0-6 against Meyer's Buckeye's but if they can't beat a young inexperienced Buckeye team this year it's gonna be quite awhile before they will find the win column. Note: When the QB is a running threat he has to be accounted for by the defense, when he's basically a non runner it's nothing but an asset for the defense and Michigan's defense is already very stout! I think you can forget about the performances both teams had last Saturday (against Maryland and Indiana) as an indicator for the results of this match-up, because regardless of what was said, there's no way the players weren't thinking a little ahead about their match-up this Saturday. I can't stand Harbaugh, but if I was a betting on the game I'd have to go with the Wolverines who will easily beat the spread. JMO!
    Last edited by Backlash Ar; 11-19-2018 at 04:52 PM.

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

8. Banned
    Go Bucks!!!... Dan

9. Member
    The Ohio State University has a couple intangibles going for it in this rivalry game. First there is always a dozen or so Ohio players on the roster of the team up north. They are all butt hurt because The Ohio State University didn't recruit them because they aren't as good as The Ohio State University's recruits. So they play with emotion for a quarter or two and then that peters out.

Second, most of the roster was in Middle School the last time The Ohio State University lost this game. It is kinda one of the Three Great Truths. Lake Erie has great smallmouth, St. Clair is better, The Ohio State University will beat the team up north.

Finally, this game is being played in the 'shoe. I has been 2550 days and counting since Michigan beat The Ohio State University. And Michigan still sucks.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

If Haskins can/will make quick throws to his receivers that will help OSU in two ways, it will slow down the pass rush and open up the running game. I don't think Michigan can stop a quick passing game. When OSU gets in the Red Zone, and if Haskins is reluctant to run the ball then they need to bring in Tate and open things up.
    I still don't think OSU's defense can prevent big plays the whole game. Should be a decent game but my heart says one thing and my mind says another. Even if OSU wins I don't think they deserve a spot in the National Championship Quartet. Schiano and the defensive backs coach need to be sent packing after this season.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    If any OSU fans from Ohio want to make a friendly wager I'm in...Straight up....I will bet you 25 dollars worth of quality Michigan food type products to your door vs 25 dollars of Ohio products...No Buckeyes unless they are the Chocolate peanut butter kind..
    1st one to quote me is in..
    Not a Wolverine fan but will stand up for the home state..lol
    Alright. Brnznaklvr. I'm confident enough to take this bet. Deal.

12. Member
    OSU gets beat bad
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Alright. Brnznaklvr. I'm confident enough to take this bet. Deal.
    Ok were on....... I'll get with you on PM later...
    I have some great choices on Michigan products right from this region...So if I lose you'll get some good snacks..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohirolina View Post
    If Haskins can/will make quick throws to his receivers that will help OSU in two ways, it will slow down the pass rush and open up the running game. I don't think Michigan can stop a quick passing game. When OSU gets in the Red Zone, and if Haskins is reluctant to run the ball then they need to bring in Tate and open things up.
    I still don't think OSU's defense can prevent big plays the whole game. Should be a decent game but my heart says one thing and my mind says another. Even if OSU wins I don't think they deserve a spot in the National Championship Quartet. Schiano and the defensive backs coach need to be sent packing after this season.
    Smart man right here and I completely agree 100%. I’ve been wondering why they don’t play uptempo way more often than they do with quick throws and the like. That opens up the rushing game and could expose Michigan’s D some. I think Tate Martell gets more snaps in this game as well to make the read option a viable alternative for Michigan to have to defend as well.

15. Member
    Go Bucks! My Cougs need their help ;)

If Harbaugh and Michigan can't win this game with the team he's got this time around then he's not gonna beat Ohio State period...it's just not gonna happen...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

17. Member

Enough said? There is nothing more annoying than a Walmart Wolverine fan.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post

that first one is priceless

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post

Are you an OSU alumn?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cressie View Post
    Go Bucks! My Cougs need their help ;)
    Go home youre drunk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast