Post Advice Vesselview Link or NMEA 2000 Gateway combined with Simrad GO -Mercury Outboard

First of all I would like to introduce myself! I'm already a big fan of BassBoat Central, since I'm on it every day. But today was the day to register myself. I life in The Netherlands and I don't have a muscle boat as most of you may have but it's a big ambition of mine for in the future

In a few weeks my new Grand G500 will be delivered but now I知 looking to get a multifunctional display. Since this is totally new for me I would appreciate to get your advice.

To make a long story short, I値l have a Grand G500 with a new 115HP Mercury Pro.
    Now I知 looking for a Simrad GO7 or GO5, so I知 able to to see the information from the Mercury. Also I would like to connect the Simrad SonicHub2 to it, for the music.

On Mercury I saw two devices:
    - Vesselview Link
    - Gateway NMEA 2000

Which one should I get to combine it with the Simrad?
    I've already read so many about it, but I'm not getting much wiser.

My priority is to see the current speed, fuel, and rpm痴 on the screen.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    What Mercury Outboard do you have (specific ally, such as serial number)?

Have you already purchased a Graph? If not- hold off until you know the options...

BTW... Welcome to BBC!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor