MSU Percussion Professor bmas13's Avatar

Looking for Nitro 898 Seats

I've got a 2005 NX 898 and I'm getting ready to have the seats re-upholstered. I really wanted to go with a newer style seat (the ones with the holes toward the top) but I checked with Nitro/Tracker and they are no longer available and have none in stock. I've also looked at aftermarket seats and the colors are not available that I'm looking for. So this is my last-ditch attempt at trying to find some of the seats (mainly just the driver and passenger) that were available on the 898s in their last couple years of production. It doesn't matter what color they are because I can just have them re-upholstered along with the other seats. If anyone knows where I could get them please let me know. If, by some miracle someone has them in the color that I have, the seats that I have are khaki/clay (main), red/burgundy (accents), and off-white (middle).

You mentioned aftermarket, but didn't specify brand. Have you looked at Llebroc? Since they are custom made, they have a full pallet of colors and material finishes to choose from.

Dean's would be another source - again, custom made, so color matching is likely no problem.

Cost may seem high with these options, but if you are really particular about colors, then buying used seats and having them reupholstered (with any base or foam repairs) might put you in the same price point (or higher) as buying new ones from either of these shops.