Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..

Fast Limit of Perch -Navy Pier.

My buddy went to the Navy Pier this morning and got a limit in a few hours. He said he was catching then every 5 minutes. He kept Perch between 9.5 to 11 inches. Minnows -You call call Henrys Bait shop and Parking was at Navy Pier before 10am. He said there big crowd - am guessing he went Friday because today was 34 and sleeting all morning.I will guess $5 or $6 > ?? Must be out by 10am or it is $24 > ?

2. Member
    There are nonstop posts on the Fishbrain app from Navy Pier right now. They are clearly in!

3. Banned
    I posted so fishermen within 2 hours might want to make a early morning trip with a few guys to get a few limits of 10_inch Lake perch. Henrys bait is on 32rd Canal> about 1/2 mile west the Dan Ryan.

4. Banned
    You better be there before 6am on a weekend to get a spot.Also no need for live bait,caught fish every cast and some doubles on a home brew double rig and perch belly meat.

5. Banned
    How big were your Perch and how long did it take to get them 597fitter ?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    How big were your Perch and how long did it take to get them 597fitter ?
    From 6-12 inches,left at 10 with a limit.On Fri a old timer turned us on to fish eyes for bait.He was cracking Biggins with it.