Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post
    I'm guessing the $1299 price is after the $200 rebate but maybe I'm wrong....
    I’d say you’re right

2. Member
    GO TO ELECTRINIC THEY HAVE GRLEAT DEALS CHECK IT OUT GARMIN NEW BUUNDLE WITH LIVE SCOPE FOR 2000 WITH 200 DOLLAR REBATE RUSSELL MARINE

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post
    No such discount offered for in-store pickup at the Sun Prairie WI Cabelas as that's where I bought mine.
    ask them about it and see if they will credit you back. Did you order on line? Don’t know what to tell ya, I ordered on line and the message came up when I tried delivery so I took the additional 5% since the store wasn’t very far from where I work.

BTW in laws just showed up for thanksgiving and brought me a couple cases of spotted cow. Saw you were from Madison. In laws live in New Glarus and more family in Verona, Madison, warren and Monroe. ��

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsr View Post
    ask them about it and see if they will credit you back. Did you order on line? Don’t know what to tell ya, I ordered on line and the message came up when I tried delivery so I took the additional 5% since the store wasn’t very far from where I work.

BTW in laws just showed up for thanksgiving and brought me a couple cases of spotted cow. Saw you were from Madison. In laws live in New Glarus and more family in Verona, Madison, warren and Monroe. ��
    Sounds like you know the area and I too have spotted cow in the frig !! Happy Thanksgiving !!

If I'm reading The GPS Store's bundle price for the Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93sv with Transducer and LiveScope correctly, their out the door price is $2099; and the unit qualifies for a $200 mail-in rebate to garmin. To test whether the $2099 included or excluded the rebate, I placed the bundled unit in a basket to simulate a check out and indeed it posted as $2099. Then I went to the garmin site and pulled down the rebate for which specifies the to qualify for the rebate you have to mail-in a valid sales receipt and the UPC from the bo with the completed rebate form. This would seem to indicate the rebate is separate from The GPS Store's publsihed price, making the net cost of the unit $1899. Am I missing something here? This seems like a great price for 9" unit with panoptix livescope. And it appears the rebate is good thru 12/31 and must be received by Garmin before 1/31/21 to qualify.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123