School me on water levels

Questions related to water levels and my 93 SV plus.

1) my transducer is about 16 inches below the water line, how do I compensate or make sdjustments for this ?

2) Really having fun with Live Charting. Spent about 5 hours on a smaller lake today just idling around, zig zagging to create an updated map.
    We have had a ton of rain and this lake is 3 feet over level.
    When it returns to normal how is that going to affect what I just mapped ?
    And will there be an adjustment I can make ?

Thanks

2. Member
    Interested in this as well. Following.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    You can do a depth offset for your transducer under installations. I will get the steps for you tomorrow off a unit. You can’t adjust the map detail level without the Ultra HD card. I’m not sure on your quick draw settings if you can change it.

See below for your QD recording and display options relative to changing water levels.

quickdraw settings.JPG
    Garmin Pro Team

5. Member
    Recently purchased a Quick Draw capable unit. There is a way to adjust it under the mapping section. Can’t remember where right now but you should be able to find it within 5 minutes. If you can’t let me know and I’ll go out to the garage and write it down and get back with you.

I’m almost finished mapping a local 7000 acre lake and it’s amazing what I am finding and I still haven’t played around with many of the other features.

Enjoy !