TJNYSNP

New Cover for a 203 2000 Anniversary Champion

Hi Everyone, i need to get a new cover. Has anyone had success with a brand and model# for a good all-season cover for a 203 ? I have been thru 2 Deans covers and would like to try another brand if anyone is using any other brand that fits snuggly on a 203.

Please let me know.

Thank you

2. Pat Goff
    Aurora builds a really really good cover.
    Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

3. TJNYSNP
    Thanks Patt! The Deans prices are just off the charts... 650 and no warranty that i can see.... will explore.. thanks man

4. Banned
    Be sure you firmly seated when you call Aurora. I just paid $970 for a Aqulon cover by Aurora... Nobody's cheap when it come to a quality boat cover... Dan

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Be sure you firmly seated when you call Aurora. I just paid $970 for a Aqulon cover by Aurora... Nobody's cheap when it come to a quality boat cover... Dan
    ^^^^ ^^^^

Check with a local tarp and awning company. We have 2 local companies here (~120K pops) and both make excellent boat covers.

Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman View Post
    Thanks Patt! The Deans prices are just off the charts... 650 and no warranty that i can see.... will explore.. thanks man
    Just purchased from Deans last spring. 7 year manufacturer warranty on the aqualung cover. Very happy with my cover.
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

7. Member
    My wife got one for me from Carvers, in South Carolina .
    No clue on cost, other than a lot .
    Sunbrella brand.
    Im guessing $650 or so

8. Member
    I’d have to second the recommendation on Aurora. I had one on a 202 that was quality workmanship, and materials. Current cover is from Deans on a 203. Much preferred the fit and quality of construction on the Aurora cover. Just my .02 worth...

9. Member
    I also had one from Aurora years ago, still have motor cover, still looks great!