Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Reminder if you haven’t made plans yet. You should do so. The spawn should be in full swing by the weekend with plenty of girls on beds. Tournament this Saturday at highway 27 ramp on Harris chain. Lots of new sign ups this week. Can’t wait to meet the new faces. This should be a great event. If your on the fence about joining , send me a message so we can talk about it. Would love to have y’all out here.

2. Member
    Hey there.

Have you had room for non boaters. I never made it over in January but will be in Leesburg the first week of March. I see you have an event March 9. I will contact you as it gets closer to see if you think you have room for a non boater.

Thanks

Steve Smith
    commerce, Mi.

3. Banned
    Yes we definitely have enough boats for non boaters especially in this time of the season.
    Hope to see you at the March event.

4. Banned
    Reminder tournament on Saturday ABA DIV 103 at Venetian gardens ramp. Pay at the ramp for ABA members. New members can sign up at the ramp. Hope to see everyone again.

5. Banned
    Reminder tournament on Saturday ABA division 103 on Harris chain.
    Ramp will be the highway 27 ramp, directly west of 9th street canal. Pay at the ramp must be an ABA member. You can sign up to be a member at the ramp. Safelight to 3:45 pm. See everyone there. If you have any question please call mike at 407-722-0914

6. Banned
    Bass pro ships fishing tour Harris chain results

1. Randy Maguire 13.73lbs
    2. Scott Wilbanks 12.70lbs
    3. Chris addler 11.77lbs

chris also had big fish pot with a 9.38. Great fish Chris. Next tournament may 11th at the highway 27 ramp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12