Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

ABA Tournament on Harris chain of lakes

** season opener November 18 at Venetian gardens ramp** safe light till 3pm

Hey fishing freaks! I’m happy to announce our ABA schedule for Harris Chain of Lakes open to boaters and non boaters. The link down below will have the schedule dates including two events per month during the spawn season .
    Season will run from November 18th till end of May. There will be 10 events total running out of Venetian Gardens ramp and Highway 27 ramp. Each divisional will be $70 per boat ,Big bass will be $20 per boat which is optional. Pay at the ramp. Make sure you sign up with ABA link down below. You will receive a membership number. This is a draw trail series boaters and non boaters will be paired up. Most cases you get to fish by yourself. I know I might be leaving some things out so feel free to fire out any questions you might have. I would also love the support if everyone can share this on their pages as well to grow the event.
    Thanks everyone and hope to see you out on the water.
    Tight lines.

Almost forgot** remember that your in a points battle for the end of the year championship to win a brand new triton 21trx for a boater and a non boaters will win a new triton 20trx. Your fishing against other people in the nation.

Link to the ABA 2019 schedule
    https://www.americanbassanglers.com/...&RegionName=D1

Registration for 12/16
    https://www.americanbassanglers.com/...o.php?id=11450

Link to American Bass Anglers
    https://www.americanbassanglers.com

link to ABA Membership page

https://www.americanbassanglers.com/...=ABAMembership
    Last edited by TheBassmaster; 11-19-2018 at 09:57 AM.

2. Banned
    The link is down right now. Website maintenance

3. Member
    Big bass is $20? Is that an additional side pot and that would be per angler not per boat correct? I thought the $70 entry covered a $5 big bass? Been awhile since I've fished the AFT so just wondering.

4. Banned
    $70 is the entree per person. $20 big bass is optional per person.

5. Banned
    All links are working now

6. Member
    Hello. I will be spending January at The Villages and am interested in your events. I would be interested fishing as a Non Boater. I fished ABA years ago in Michigan as a boater. I fish and direct tournaments in Michigan in the summer. Will contact you when we get down there.

Thanks

Steve Smith
    Commerce, Mi.

7. Banned
    Sounds great! See you soon. Do you need me to send you contact info ?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBassmaster View Post
    Sounds great! See you soon. Do you need me to send you contact info ?
    I saved the link to the flyer. We come down the end of December. I even found my old ABA membership card today. Been a while since i fished with them. I will contact you as it gets closer.

Thanks Looking forward to fishing with your group.

Steve Smith
    Commerce Michigan.

9. Banned
    We had a great turnout yesterday for the first event. We are expecting more boats for the next event on December 16 as more people are contacting. Expecting 20-30 anglers for the next event. Thanks for everyone who came out supporting division 103 Venetian gardens. Big fish for event #1 was Austin Filmer with 6.48 lbs. Austin finished 5th overall. Big bag was 11.84 billy Carroll. Fishing was a bit tough with the front that came through. I think it really made the fishing a bit harder. Report seemed to have been fish being caught in the hydrilla that was matted. Big fish was caught in Lilly pads. It was a great time and good conversation with everyone can’t wait to see everyone at event #2. It’s not too late to join, all you need is 4 events fished to qualify for divisional championship. Then top 500 in point across the country go to the national championship on Lake Eufaula

10. Banned
    Just want to post a reminder. Next tournament
    December 16th @ Venetian gardens ramp. Great turn out last tournament would love to see more for this event.

11. Banned
    If you’re coming to the aba event #2 at Venetian gardens ramp please pay at the ramp. $70 entree and $20 big bass. See everyone there. Some big bags being caught recently.

12. Banned
    Can I get a membership at the ramp. If it works out for me to fish in January.

13. Banned
    Yes you can in person at the ramp, but if you can you can purchase your membership online or by phone. If you need a phone number or link just let me know.

14. Banned
    How did your event go. Talked to my sister and she said they had almost 10 inches of rain in Lady Lake area.

15. Banned
    hope everyone had a great holiday season! The chain has been fishing very good.
    This Saturday we have our 3rd event of the aba season. Hope to see everyone there. Don’t forget you can sign up at the ramp. See everyone this Saturday.

16. Member
    Do co-anglers compete against boaters or the other co-anglers on this trail?

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodz View Post
    Do co-anglers compete against boaters or the other co-anglers on this trail?
    Everyone is competing against each other.

18. Banned
    Last tournament was a good one. Just over 16 pounds won. Big fish was over 7 lbs.

19. Banned
    We have our 2nd ABA of this month this upcoming weekend on SUNDAY please be at the ramp 5:30/6 for sign in. We will be at the highway 27 ramp this tournament and NOT Venetian gardens. Hope to see everyone again and some of the new faces we have been seeing.

20. Banned
    Reminder Tournament on 2/2 Venetian gardens old ramp. Pay at the ramp. Last tournament it took 12 pounds to win last weekend. With the warm weather coming this weekend should be a lot better. Hope to see everyone there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast