1880 and 1980 intercoastal models?

I have been looking at these new rides for a while but I am not a center console/bay kind of guy and would prefer the polyuria flooring, aluminum trailer options on either an 1880 or 1980. I am waiting to see these options before ordering. The question is recessed trolling motor well is out of place and I am curious about how Vexus deletes or fills the recessed TM well.

Yeah im in the same dilemma as you.
    I wonder if vexus is planning to build a intercoastal model in glass that would be my dream boat.

Yep, the 1980CC would be mine if I could get it with a recessed trolling motor well and camo paint! I’m a duck hunter that bass fishes, chases red fish, crabs, and shrimp. I want a do all boat that still provides performance. I’d end up installing Sea Deck on all the horizontal surfaces. This one is almost my dream rig!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    Yep, the 1980CC would be mine if I could get it with a recessed trolling motor well and camo paint! I’m a duck hunter that bass fishes, chases red fish, crabs, and shrimp. I want a do all boat that still provides performance. I’d end up installing Sea Deck on all the horizontal surfaces. This one is almost my dream rig!
    I'm in the same place. Was really hoping the CC had a recessed trolling pedal well. That would've sold me. Other shortfalls though are no baitwell, and not much storage.

I think I'm gonna go with the 1980, upgrade to poly flooring, aluminum trailer, and see about rigging the cooler as a bait well. I have almost a year before I get back to the states from Japan, so I'll take a look at the models that come from the classic and then decide.