Pickwick Dam area

Thinking about having club tournament ( 15 or so boats ) around Dam area in spring, never been there. Could I get on help ramp to use and boat friendly lodging Thanks

2. Member
    https://www.tnvacation.com/local/cou...ference-center

Ramp is in the park. parking for boats, hook ups for chargers. Renovated about 5-6 years ago. A few local restaurants. There are a few other hotels. Hampton Inn, Little Andy's. If you go to the upper end near Florence AL a a little more river types fishing and more smallmouth in my opinion. I would pick one end or the other to lodge, not much in between. There are a few boat ramps. but the best and biggest ramps are at the either end.

3. Member
    They have better ramps down at the state line.

4. Member
    There is more ramp space at state line, don't think it's any better. Plus he was asking about the dam area. Good ramps up and down the lake.

5. Member
    Thanks for info we are planning a trip early March

Quote Originally Posted by 354ranger View Post
    They have better ramps down at the state line.
    Is state line ramp the one in Yellow Creek right off 57? I keep hearing that ramp name but not sure which ramp it is referring to.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    Is state line ramp the one in Yellow Creek right off 57? I keep hearing that ramp name but not sure which ramp it is referring to.
    Correct