USA Looking for Replacement Parts - 2003 Stratos 185 Javelin Series

I am looking for some replacement panels (Bow & Console panels) and a replacement console panel for a 2003 Stratos, 185 Javelin Series boat. The panels that are currently on my boat have what I would describe as a simulated wood grain pattern finish on them, brown in color.

I am also looking for a steering wheel replacement center cap for the same boat. The steering wheel I have is the original steering wheel and the old center cap had the Stratos logo on it.

Any suggestions of where I can locate these items would be very much appreciated!! Thanks for the help!

At one point in time (and probably still does) C and O Marine had more parts for older model Stratos than anybody in the nation. Years ago they won the award multiple times for being the largest Stratos dealer. Sometimes things is business happen and if my memory is correct they parted ways with Stratos but they still have a large wealth of knowledge about the boats and their parts inventory is still best around...C and O Marine would be who I would contact.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Totally agree with Gene on this one..Carol is a sweetheart and knows her parts

If you can’t find what you’re lookin for new...get K and K to hydrodip the ones you have..
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com