Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    I have a 19 Phx and it's pretty sweet. Ask questions if you need to. I will try to help. Only thing is I haven't figured out how to load pictures to this website yet.

Quote Originally Posted by findley1202 View Post
    I have a 19 Phx and it's pretty sweet. Ask questions if you need to. I will try to help. Only thing is I haven't figured out how to load pictures to this website yet.
    See this thread. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=171613 Personally, I like postimage.org rather than tinypic because it loads far less ads.

I'd really like to know what you think of the 19 PHX. Is it your first bass boat? If not, what did you have previously? Anything disappointing so far?

4. Member
    What motor and what speed you get? Anything you dont like?

5. Member
    Sorry it took me so long to get back. It has the new 4 stroke pro xs on it. So far I really like the boat. Ride is great. Speed seems to be in the 73 area loaded with 2 guys. Think I've seen 76 by myself without much gear. Only thing I haven't decided whether I like or not is the center rod storage. Nothing over 7 feet is going in there. 7 feet is kinda tight but works. I had a 919 before. Both boats are great. The slam latches on the 19 Phx are a really nice feature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12