A98 COMPLETE SYSTEMS

What are these things going for now? Raymarine has been awful for me to get rid of and find a decent "going price".

I have two A98's- CP200- 3 transducers (two cpt100s and the cpt200)- and all cables to connect and network everything.
    Could I get $2000 for all of this?

2. Member
    I feel your pain. I just sold 2 a-series units a few months ago. If I were wanting maximum money out of it I would see it separately. The cp200 & cpt200 together but everything else individual. From the stuff I have seen sell, the complete systems bring the least amount of total dollars. Someone buying it all will want a deal.

You might be able to get $2000 out of it if you split it all up and sell individually on EBay. Don’t forget that the network cables are pricy so I would sell those individually too. You might have good luck selling the cp200 system to someone on thehulltruth.

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    ^^^^ I agree!!

I have one of each of the same system. I asked same question a while back and got no replies.

I would prob ask $600 for mine. Resale on RM is pretty poor as many still dont know what they are.

I think maybe $1500 for yours

5. Member
    I sold my A98 , no transducer , all power & transducer cables for $495.00. Took about 3 weeks and only had 2 inquiries..

Curious where you sold it.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    Curious where you sold it.
    Had it for sale on the Charleston (SC) Fishing site & my daughter had it listed on her facebook site in Charleston.

Couldn't give it away up here , tried for a couple of months. Sold in Charleston in less than a week or so. I sold it
    as local pickup only..

Ty. My A98 has been really good to me. I hate to sell it but time to move on.