Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My wife makes our laundry detergent. She buys a few items, grabs a cheese grater and makes a huge tub of it. I dont know what she uses but I think one item is borax. She also puts the little scent balls in it. It costs her $20 and it lasts in a 4 person household about three months. And it works good. I get a lot of grease stains and stuff and it gets it all clean
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

2. Member
    Persil in our house as well. I do keep some other brand of non scented around for my hunting clothes.

3. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    When you get done with the laundry, get back in the kitchen I have done my share of house chores for the last 44 years of our marriage and my wife has helped with the yard work (when I let her). Still she will not allow me to do laundry and I do not question her..
    I do my laundry and wife does her own Laundry. We do ask each other if we have anything we want to throw in when the load is light. I have soo many causal clothes (have my own room plus fishing -no basement) that even whites only get washed once every 3 weeks. Yes I do have more than I pair > . I have 2+ drawers of whites and growing with all these Duluth sales.. I actually picked up 6 pair for $5.99/pair a few months ago. Too much info... Thanks to ALL those who posted.Its all Good on BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    Come on Guys > You never threw some real dirty clothes in the Washer ? What do you just throw the Dirty/muddy clothes on the Floor for the Housekeeper ? I would not feel part of the Team if I expected my wife to do her "Job". I guess if it works in your house >
    My wife catches them before they hit the floor

5. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    My wife catches them before they hit the floor
    I am still ..very clever...Thanks for Posting..

6. Member
    GF does 90 percent of the cooking. I am designated pot walloper. She does the dusting. I do the laundry. I use All free and clear. No perfumes or dyes. The perfumes in laundry detergents trigger my asthma. Same for dryer sheets. It's gotten so bad that during a weigh in this past year a guy had on a shirt that had a strong dryer sheet smell and it triggered a minor asthma reaction. Even if the neighbor vents his dryer when I am downwind I can have a reaction.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    Come on Guys > You never threw some real dirty clothes in the Washer ? What do you just throw the Dirty/muddy clothes on the Floor for the Housekeeper ? I would not feel part of the Team if I expected my wife to do her "Job". I guess if it works in your house >
    I do it when I have to and use Tide cause that's what the wife uses. She then will look at the finished product and tell me I did it wrong.

8. Member
    Gain original

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123