Mercury 200 EFI with sportmaster gearcase parts and stuck impeller

My question is for parts for the sportmaster gearcase. Online, the Mercury parts catalog will accept my engine serial number but I'm wondering if the same Parts would apply for the sportmaster gearcase.

Engine serial number is
    0G318842

One last thing, I remove the lower unit to inspect components Etc. The impeller fins are all bent over so I'm looking to replace it. The problem is the impeller didn't come off with the upper housing and seems to be stuck on the drive shaft. Any suggestions how I can remove it?
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Need you to check the diameter of your water tube (in the midsection). Two different pump housings used on the Sporty (same impeller can be used in either, however).

Penetrant on the driveshaft above impeller is a good starting point. If it's been in there a long time and corroded, worst-case it may have to be cut off.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Was just working g on it. Cant seem to get the impeller out, but u have all winter to get that dine I'm dealing with a seal leak too, but heres the impeller housing

20181114_120415.jpg

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    That's what both versions look like. Suspect (referencing the opening for the driveshaft/size) that it is the standard pump.

96148A8 is a complete pump kit.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Thx Don. Youre always the man!.

I'm looking to get bearing carrier seals that butt up against prop shaft. I believe theres 2

20181114_115257.jpg

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    That's going to be a little more interesting- since you're up there in Canada, just drop me an email and I'll see if I can put together part numbers so you can get them up there.