Thread: Did a bad thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did a bad thing

Maybe not to make me feel so bad let start off by asking what is the worst think you have broke of your wifes, here is mine bear with me

Sunday night get home and have to take her back to the church to get her car because I left the lunch after church early to go to the woods, and i had her keys in my pocket. She sends me a message while in the tree and tell he to have her mom bring her home and we will go back and get. So i get done at the woods get home leave the truck running go in the house and get her and the keys and off we go, as i go forward i feel a bump and look in the side mirror and i knew what i did after it happened i ran over her cat. So i stop and tell her to look at me and i back up so she can on see it, get out wrap it in a towel and we barry it when we get back home. BAD Thing she just go it the Sunday before. So now she is sad ..... so i put it out we could get a dog

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowater2shallow View Post
    Maybe not to make me feel so bad let start off by asking what is the worst think you have broke of your wifes, here is mine bear with me

Sunday night get home and have to take her back to the church to get her car because I left the lunch after church early to go to the woods, and i had her keys in my pocket. She sends me a message while in the tree and tell he to have her mom bring her home and we will go back and get. So i get done at the woods get home leave the truck running go in the house and get her and the keys and off we go, as i go forward i feel a bump and look in the side mirror and i knew what i did after it happened i ran over her cat. So i stop and tell her to look at me and i back up so she can on see it, get out wrap it in a towel and we barry it when we get back home. BAD Thing she just go it the Sunday before. So now she is sad ..... so i put it out we could get a dog
    Probably a good idea to include the bolded text with anything else you write in this manner. Tough read.

Sorry about the cat. I'm sure she knows you didn't do it on purpose, but yeah, that might be an expensive accident from which to recover.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

3. Member
    hurry up with the puppy or its going to be a long cold winter

4. Member
    Did you kill anything in the woods? Sorry about her cat. Most cats will get out of the way.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Did you kill anything in the woods? Sorry about her cat. Most cats will get out of the way.

that was the only plus of the day filled my tag so now i don't need to worry about meat in the freezer this winter

6. Member
    While in high school the first time I ever drove to a girls house to pick her up for a date her cat crawled up into the engine of my 66 Mustang (my parents car). I didn't find out until I started the car and heard things banging around under the hood. I thought I blew the motor. When I popped the hood and found blood and fur everywhere I couldn't tell what I was looking at. The engine fan shredded that cat pretty good. The girl took one look and ran back into the house crying. The next school day was awkward LOL.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowater2shallow View Post

Wish I could get this lucky, if you want another cat I have one I would give you. She's a real nice cat.

8. Member
    Broke a antique cookie jar that belonged to my wife's great, great grandmother. 30 years later I still hear about it on a regular basis.
    John the Garage Doorman

That’s really tough.
    Last edited by illinifish; 11-13-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

When I was married to my ex-wife I thought I would do something nice and do laundry while she was gone shopping, just so happens she had a virgin wool sweater in there I didn't see. Do any of you guy's know what happens to a wool sweater when you wash AND dry it? Well let me tell you it shrinks, you couldn't have squeezed that thing over a Barbie doll. I heard about that for years even after our divorce.
    Last edited by 11pounder; 11-13-2018 at 07:05 PM.

11. Member
    When my youngest daughter was 5 we moved. She really liked the location of our old place so to soften the moving stress we got her a kitten. 2 weeks into the move and the kitten runs outside while I'm warming my truck to go to work. The kitten runs under my truck when I come out to get it. I rev the motor a little and assume the cat will run away. It didn't and I backed over it while pulling out of the driveway. It runs into the back yard and Im thinking I winged it and go to work.

I get home from work before my wife and kids then go into the house not thinking about the cat. A few minutes later I hear my wife pull into the driveway. A minute later I hear the younger daughter crying at the top of her lungs. I knew right away why she was screaming. The neighbor found the cat dead in his yard and as soon as my wife drove into the yard he showed up to see if it was ours. Talk about a nightmare.

Uh I’m not gonna post my worst but I have missed a lot of tedious family BS by going to the woods. My wife asked if I’d take her to the dr. For colonoscopy I said , sure. Turns out it’s on a Saturday opening weekend of duck season, but hey I’ll ask my Dad if he can drive you.
    She wasn’t happy.
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

13. Member
    I ran over a cat once. There was a cop behind me and he stopped me. He said i needed to find out whose cat it was. I knocked on a few doors and this lady came out and lost it. She was going nuts. I said what can I do. i offered her 50 bucks and she took it. The cop arrested her then for selling pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBSTEP View Post
    I ran over a cat once. There was a cop behind me and he stopped me. He said i needed to find out whose cat it was. I knocked on a few doors and this lady came out and lost it. She was going nuts. I said what can I do. i offered her 50 bucks and she took it. The cop arrested her then for selling pussy.

So you was in the woods with your girlfriend ??
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

A co-worker was out in his backyard shooting at a straw target, getting tuned up for bow season. The elderly neighbor lady's cat ran by, and the guy just didn't think he'd ever hit such a small and fast target. He was wrong, by golly. It wasn't me, oh, no, no, no, it wasn't me...

I don't bow hunt, and never have. But I was out in the backyard practice casting with a new combo, using one of those yellow plastic "casting dummies". The neighbor's young cat came by for some catch & not release fun...finally "set the hook" and the cat never came back. Felt bad about that for weeks, really I did.

17. Member
    Cats name is barry?

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C0MRAD View Post
    While in high school the first time I ever drove to a girls house to pick her up for a date her cat crawled up into the engine of my 66 Mustang (my parents car). I didn't find out until I started the car and heard things banging around under the hood. I thought I blew the motor. When I popped the hood and found blood and fur everywhere I couldn't tell what I was looking at. The engine fan shredded that cat pretty good. The girl took one look and ran back into the house crying. The next school day was awkward LOL.
    I take it you two didn't live happily ever after.

Darwinism?

20. Member
    She had a cat, you killed the cat, replace it with another cat. If she'd wanted a dog.....she'd had one and not a cat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast