Connecting rod bearing question on 2010 f150tlr

I need to have the crankshaft ground but do not know what size bearings I can get from Yamaha. All they list is colors.

2. Member
    First, is the crank shaft still going to be within specifications after it has been ground? If so, you should be able to find some bearing combinations that will work.

If not, depending upon how much undersized it is, you still might be able to find some bearing combinations that might work. Depends upon how much undersized that it is.

I suspect that in your circumstances you will need to order one of each of the bearing colours that are offered by Yamaha. Measure them to determine their thickness. Then calculate to see if they will work with the repaired crank shaft.

Jasper Engines repairs Yamaha motors. You might want to call them to see what advice they can offer. They may even be able to source bearings by dimensions. https://www.jasperengines.com/yamaha-outboard-motors

Let us know the outcome please.

3. Member
    Ordered one of each bearing today, will mic them and see how much we can grind the crankshaft. It is not bad the bearings were still in it when I tore to down.