Banned

Fortrex Bushing Repair Kits...?

Hey guys, putting the boat away for the season and making a list of things that need to be repaired/replacedover the winter. While cleaning my fortrex 80 I noticed one of the rear pivot bushings is cracked. It looks like something I can tackle. Does minn kota have a kit I can get so I have every part I need or do I have to order each part individually?

thx all

Give a shoutout to Jones Trolling Motors. Board member, wealth of knowledge and super fair pricing.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman6965 View Post
    Give a shoutout to Jones Trolling Motors. Board member, wealth of knowledge and super fair pricing.
    I'm north of the boarder easier for me to just order here. Wondering if there is a kit I can get or if I gave to order each part separate.

4. Member
    No Kit. Have to order each Item.

5. Member
    As Brad said, MinnKota doesn't sell "kits", unless it is a something they have made to retrofit a previous part. You have to purchase each item individually. Being north of the border, I can see why you would purchase up there. Just make sure you get all the parts. Best to change the bolts, set screws, pin, nyliner bushings, and pivots as well as the Pivot bushing.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonestrollingmotor View Post
    As Brad said, MinnKota doesn't sell "kits", unless it is a something they have made to retrofit a previous part. You have to purchase each item individually. Being north of the border, I can see why you would purchase up there. Just make sure you get all the parts. Best to change the bolts, set screws, pin, nyliner bushings, and pivots as well as the Pivot bushing.
    John
    will do that's for that. John would you happen to have the part numbers for those items?
    thx

7. Member
    Send me a PM and I'll look them up later today. Not where I can at this time
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]