Thread: EZtroll tray

EZtroll tray

Has anyone installed aEZtroll tray on a 96 Stratos 201 Pro XL? Wondering if there any cross braces or wiring that might be in the way
    Last edited by blugill; 11-11-2018 at 05:25 PM.

I put a tray in my '95 (not eztroll). Didn't find any braces or wiring. Deck is freaking THICK and foam underneath is a brute. After cutting completely thru the deck, need to pry like you mean it to break the piece of deck loose from the foam. Took a circular saw and reciprocating saw to get it done. Don't bother with a scroll/jig saw.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    I put a tray in my '95 (not eztroll). Didn't find any braces or wiring. Deck is freaking THICK and foam underneath is a brute. After cutting completely thru the deck, need to pry like you mean it to break the piece of deck loose from the foam. Took a circular saw and reciprocating saw to get it done. Don't bother with a scroll/jig saw.
    Agreed - my 98 273 had at least 8" of foam. I carved out enough for the tray to sit in and punched a hole thru for the drain. I will also advise you don't push it too far forward, I almost got into a cross stringer near the nose.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Thank you Brah

This was from the installation on my 1994 201 Pro XL. Hope the pics help.

1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL 2004 Mercury 200 EFI