Minnkota mk 440 trouble

Hello all,
    im having trouble with a minnkotta precision Mkmg 440 charger. Bank #1 seems to be having trouble, the red light keeps blinking and bouncing with the first yellow light at the bottom. Battery does seem to charge but green light never comes on, swap batteries and same problem happens. Any help will be appreciated, thanks

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Check the fuse. Call MK if the fuse is good
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egreen024 View Post
    Hello all,
    im having trouble with a minnkotta precision Mkmg 440 charger. Bank #1 seems to be having trouble, the red light keeps blinking and bouncing with the first yellow light at the bottom. Battery does seem to charge but green light never comes on, swap batteries and same problem happens. Any help will be appreciated, thanks
    When you swapped the batteries, I assume the problem is on the same bank. If so, as Catfan said, check the fuses and if good call MinnKota for instructions. You may want to have your serial number and sales receipt in hand. They have a 3 yr warranty.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

4. Member
    Do you mean the two fuses, on the leads? I haven’t opened charger, didn’t know I could.
    thanks

5. Member
    Yes same bank #1, charger is older than 3 Years, can I still use the remaining 3 banks without affecting charging? Thanks again

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egreen024 View Post
    Yes same bank #1, charger is older than 3 Years, can I still use the remaining 3 banks without affecting charging? Thanks again
    Probably and if the haven't changed they aren't repairable after the warranty expires.