Rich-Hydrilla Gear

For some reason I'm blocked from replying to you now. Yes sir Rich, I've called the number on the hydrilla gear website and left a message with the lady that answers the phone, a voice mail, and a message via the "contact us" tab on the website. This was before the website was updated though, if that has anything to do with it. Recently, I even started a thread on this forum(power poles/talons) looking for a hydrilla gear rep. You replied to other threads all around mine as well, so I didn't know what was up or how else to reach out. ANYWAY, not hear to bash or anything, so please don't take it like that. I was just looking to see if I had a set of brackets that were not coated properly or something, with the oxidation and pits. You pretty much answered my question with your reply above. I do not use any highly acidic cleaners, but I do spend most of my time in brackish water, with some time in purely fresh and some time in purely salt. I hand wash my boat with McGuire's car wash soap after every use in brackish or salt water, so I would not have thought water conditions could've taken a toll on them like that. I do occasionally spend the night at the camp and the boat stays on the water for 2 to 3 days without a wash. I'd hate to have to pay to powder coat $600 brackets, but I guess it is what it is. Thanks for the reply.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Not taking it as a bash I just like to be pro active with these kind of posts as the can be miss leading to some and get distorted quickly on forums.

Your not blocked by me on my end. I do not know how to block people. I have not had a female working for me since July.

You cannot Powder Coat the brackets. The reason we do not Powder Coat them is due to tolerances. Powder Coat thickness is hard to control. If we Powder Coated them, we would have issues with assembly. You may be able to Powder coat it and put back together or you may not...

954-917-0634 is my cell number keep this only use this number. richard@rfitzgibbon.com is my direct or rich@hydrillagear

I did make changes to my email and hosting as well when I revised but so far it seems good to go.

Either way use my cell number