Thread: Green?

Green?

Can anyone tell me what the water conditions are at Green and maybe how the bite is?

2. Member
    Was really tough last weekend and the waters up 4' this week, i wouldnt look for it to be really good
    They aint got hands, set the hook

3. Banned
    58.4 degrees this morning and pulling water pretty good. Found some decent schools Tuesday that I figured would hang around. I guess when they started pulling it they setup somewhere else. I only found one little group of shad and to say it was random would be an understatement.

4. Member
    Thanks for the info.

5. Banned
    Jr19 stirred up a good bag today. Congrats

If you can get anything out of him Ronzo let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Jr19 stirred up a good bag today. Congrats

If you can get anything out of him Ronzo let me know
    I ran the boat and pointed them out like a bird dog and was the net man most of the day. I was too stubborn to throw what my partner was throwing . Together we had 9 keepers but only one of mine made the 5 fish team We had a 16.20 bag. We had a decent day Tuesday and I think pulling the water actually concentrated our bite and eliminated some areas for us. Water fell from 61 Tuesday to 57 Sunday. I would still call most of lake clear but there is color to be found. Some places does have a heavy color but most of the lake is fishable. It was small tournament and I don't really remember the exact number but something like 12 boats. If my memory is correct Stephen had the only other limit for 7 something ?. 11 something was 2nd so they had 4 good ones. Other than that I don't really recall many numbers. Overall it was tough for most but we were just fortunate enough to find the right ones.

I talked to the Martin father/son today...I finally found out your name They were within eyesight of us for 2 hours or more today...you must have told them to follow us

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    I ran the boat and pointed them out like a bird dog and was the net man most of the day. I was too stubborn to throw what my partner was throwing . Together we had 9 keepers but only one of mine made the 5 fish team We had a 16.20 bag. We had a decent day Tuesday and I think pulling the water actually concentrated our bite and eliminated some areas for us. Water fell from 61 Tuesday to 57 Sunday. I would still call most of lake clear but there is color to be found. Some places does have a heavy color but most of the lake is fishable. It was small tournament and I don't really remember the exact number but something like 12 boats. If my memory is correct Stephen had the only other limit for 7 something ?. 11 something was 2nd so they had 4 good ones. Other than that I don't really recall many numbers. Overall it was tough for most but we were just fortunate enough to find the right ones.

I talked to the Martin father/son today...I finally found out your name They were within eyesight of us for 2 hours or more today...you must have told them to follow us
    Haven't talked to them. They do any good?

Couple small keepers if I remember correct ???

9. Member
    Congratulations Jean was that on Green or Cumberland ? . I know Jacob D. he fishes on the Taylor Co. team same as my Grandson Thomas.

10. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    It was Green...we have had 2 tournaments on Green and one on Cumberland so far. We still have 2 more and they're both on Cumberland in December

11. Member
    Gene, almost all of my biggest smallmouth have come in december on Cumberland. The big girls are usually unbelievably fat then usually.