Hydrilla Gear 2.0 Tilt Bracket

Anyone use them yet? Im interested in trying them but I don't want them if they will rattle or anything.
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

I bought a set for my 10' blades. No rattling and they come in handy, but mine look terrible since February when I put them on my boat. They come black in color, but mine have oxidized and have white pits all over them. I keep the sliding pins lubed very well, but they are still a little difficult to operate. I've made several attempts to reach hydrilla gear(left messages on business phone and submitted contact us form on website), but no return. A guy a few threads below suggested minn-kota tilt brackets and has had success with them. I may end up going that route as well.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by H22BASS250SHO View Post
    I bought a set for my 10' blades. No rattling and they come in handy, but mine look terrible since February when I put them on my boat. They come black in color, but mine have oxidized and have white pits all over them. I keep the sliding pins lubed very well, but they are still a little difficult to operate. I've made several attempts to reach hydrilla gear(left messages on business phone and submitted contact us form on website), but no return. A guy a few threads below suggested minn-kota tilt brackets and has had success with them. I may end up going that route as well.

H22BASS250SHO = I am here not sure why you can't seem to get a hold of me. I am here on a daily basis and have not received a PM? My Phone number is also posted 954-917-0634 email is Rich@hydrillagear.com or richard@rfitzgibbon.com I just sent you a PM with my contact number as well.

My tilt brackets are hard anodized finished. Any discoloration is caused by the waters you fish and in some cases high acid cleaners. The same can be said pertaining to hydraulic jack plates and oxidation / discoloration. I have been selling this part for over 4 years with success.

If you have any questions please feel free.

The forces applied to a Talon are not the same that we see with a Power Pole... I will accept that challenge against the Talon tilt bracket.
    Last edited by Hydrilla Gear; 11-09-2018 at 09:15 PM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    H22BASS250SHO = I am here not sure why you can't seem to get a hold of me. I am here on a daily basis and have not received a PM? My Phone number is also posted 954-917-0634 email is Rich@hydrillagear.com or richard@rfitzgibbon.com I just sent you a PM with my contact number as well.

My tilt brackets are hard anodized finished. Any discoloration is caused by the waters you fish and in some cases high acid cleaners. The same can be said pertaining to hydraulic jack plates and oxidation / discoloration. I have been selling this part for over 4 years with success.

If you have any questions please feel free.

The forces applied to a Talon are not the same that we see with a Power Pole... I will accept that challenge against the Talon tilt bracket.
    I could have certainly used them this summer. I had to lay across the back deck and unbolt them to be able to sneak through a low culvert.
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man