Severe safety and loss of boat concern on my swing away Tracker Trailer!

I have a 2010 Tracker trailer with a swing away tongue. the swing away part where the pins go in is split to within 1" inch on each side of the trailer disconnecting from the tow vehicle. I recently checked another trailer and it had the same issue. After calling Tracker they state there was not enough of these for a safety recall. What the hell the boat flying away down the Hy way would not be enough reason for these SOB's to want to replace $109 tongue with their new tongue that just as a matter of fact is redesigned to address that exact issue. They have reinforced the area top and bottom of both sides of the receiver portion of the tongue extension to avoid splitting and loss of boat.
    Are my friend and I the only too lucky people to experience this issue?
    If not we should join in filing a safety concern and complaint with tracker.
    Please let me know your thoughts.

Nino Correnti
    Timonium, MD, 21093

"Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead!"

Do you have pics. My 06 is tight as new. I’ve never seen or heard of a problem like this.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

First i have ever heard of this also. Would like to see some pics of both trailers with the issue. So the metal is cracking at the welds? Other than snugging the bolt up on mine to take up some slack i have had zero issues with mine in 10 years. I dont recall the new trailers with a different style tongue setup either? Would like to see pics before i comment any further.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

If we have a picture we could all check ours and maybe save a life and have tracker do a recall...

My trailer is in Mexico I return there on the 16th will post the new weld I already had it repaired and purchased a new swing tongue

Nino Correnti
    Timonium, MD, 21093

"Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead!"

Did the crack occur on the trailer itself or on the swinging tongue part? Im having trouble picturing it in my mind.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.