Looking for a used eyra 2016+

I recently sold my boat, and I've been tempted to buy a cougar, guy backed out when we went to round up finances and titles. I'd consider a puma, cougar... But really like the eyra platform. Id like to find one under warranty. Engine and rigging do not matter, although I dont want a loaded down boat with 15k of electronics. I have some color preferences also, and a budget that puts me in range of alot of boats but not all of them. If its already posted online I've probably seen it and or have contacted the seller. If someone one here is thinking about moving to another boat or knows where one is that may not be online please forward me the information on it. Thanks!
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

A guy on Facebook's BCB For Sale page has a 2018 Eyra for sale. John Pecararo is his name. I bought his Cougar and it is immaculate. He takes care of his stuff and buy a new boat every 1-2 years. He is a nice guy too.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7462113033159/

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

A 2018 may be outside his budget more than $10k

5. Member
    FYI

6. Member
    I know Stephen Mitchell of Town and Country marine is about to put his demo up for sale. I believe its an 2018 model.
    I think it now has matching Power pole blades.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    A 2018 may be outside his budget more than $10k
    I have a budget, some 2018s have been just within it. Not really looking for any yellow, green, or bright colored boats. Ive seen all the listed boats on impact, fb, boat trader, Craigslist. I've contacted some of the individuals but have yet to come to any agreements worth lengthy out of state drives. I prefer silver, or blue color combinations rigs. I'll keep searching. Was hoping to find someone who doesn't utilize all the venue's above. Or one of the guys who orders a new one every year.

The Texas Fishing Forum usually has some good Basscats listed.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

9. Member
    What is your budget?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    I have a budget, some 2018s have been just within it. Not really looking for any yellow, green, or bright colored boats. Ive seen all the listed boats on impact, fb, boat trader, Craigslist. I've contacted some of the individuals but have yet to come to any agreements worth lengthy out of state drives. I prefer silver, or blue color combinations rigs. I'll keep searching. Was hoping to find someone who doesn't utilize all the venue's above. Or one of the guys who orders a new one every year.
    If you don't like yellow or lime colored boats that's fine but, your comment regarding people who don't utilize the venues you mentioned I find a little absurd! This is a highly completive market place, the more exposure the better. And as for the guys that trade their boats yearly well … gives a lot of folks a chance to get in a quality boat at a rather deep discounted price!! Good Luck in your search!

11. Member
    I am sure there are some silver and blues out there. Just keep looking!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by Cbumpilori View Post
    If you don't like yellow or lime colored boats that's fine but, your comment regarding people who don't utilize the venues you mentioned I find a little absurd! This is a highly completive market place, the more exposure the better. And as for the guys that trade their boats yearly well … gives a lot of folks a chance to get in a quality boat at a rather deep discounted price!! Good Luck in your search!
    I was not making it any way shape or form insulting. If thats what your saying? I was trying to state that, theres quite a few deals that go down like "my buddy has one hes wanting to sell, or theres a guy I know thats getting ready to sell one".

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a used puma. I found a like new one. Hopefully this one gos smoother than the last one.

Thank you all for the messages and referrals.

Ended up pulling the trigger on a used 17 puma with 23 hrs on it. Boat didn't have a scratch on it... Had to bring it home with me. Thanks for all the leads and private messages

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Hello...where are some pictures for proof
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Ended up pulling the trigger on a used 17 puma with 23 hrs on it. Boat didn't have a scratch on it... Had to bring it home with me. Thanks for all the leads and private messages
    Congrats on your new Rig!!! Throw some pics up when you get a chance!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs