Anybody have aCajun for sale?

I am very sad, looks like my Cajun is done. I hit a dredge pipeline that was not marked and my guess is the insurance company is going to total it.☹️

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031

2. Member
    I have a 1994 travis edition 2050 and trailer no motor soft spot in the floor by the ski well $750

That sucks... sorry to hear. Curious what kind of damage it did?

4. Member
    the prop was chewed up but the lower unit looked OK. Spoke to the tech who says the gears in the lower unit have chipped teeth and needs a new lower unit. A small stress crack was seen along the splash well and the transom, engine tech says not a separation. I will need to take to a fiberglass repair guy to confirm the haul is good. I didn't take in any water and the engine didn't stall, so hoping for the best. Due to the repairs so far , i think the insurance company is going to total it and I want my boat back. This Cajun is one tough boat and I have had it for 12 years .

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031

5. Member
    Well this is one tough boat. Going to have it repaired with a new lower unit and a new swivel housing. Repair the stress crack in the splash well and she will be good as new. Oh, and a repaired prop. ��

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031

6. Member
    Interestingly I was considering an upgrade and selling my 96 205 DC. Got a 97 200 Johnson Venom on it with low hours and well maintained. No issues at all with it, just considering something new. Really good condition, but not really sure what it would even be worth. Might try and price it this spring or anyone that might be interested before then.
    Last edited by kyduck; 01-10-2019 at 08:38 PM.