Thread: BLADES

Wren

BLADES

Ok just received my two new 8 ft blades from K and K, awesome pricing great experience and helped me all the way. Putting them on myself so this will be an experience. Anyone need Power Poles give K and K a chance.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We appreciate your business, some dealers will claim to beat any dealers pricing.. we give you our upfront honest lowest price right from the get go. WE can be gotten ahold of easily 24/7. You dont have to search for us, were here to answer the phone or your text message.

3. Wren
    That is a true statement, Powerpole was closed yesterday I was installing my Poles and needed some assistance. I placed a call to KandK they were able to assist me with no problems. Poles are installed, primed and ready to be used this cold weekend.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    That is a true statement, Powerpole was closed yesterday I was installing my Poles and needed some assistance. I placed a call to KandK they were able to assist me with no problems. Poles are installed, primed and ready to be used this cold weekend.
    Always happy to help, and always available.