Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    What are you running that dicloses all your required information?
    I don't know of any OEMs that disclose what hardware or operating systems info that they're using....
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

Quote Originally Posted by bamatim View Post
    I need a new unit for the bow and i have been holding out hoping they will add a panoptix type tech to the solix or even come out with a new live type unit. lowrance is putting theirs out at the first of the year. Surely humminbird will have an offering in the near future to stay up with the competition? I called humminbird and they wouldnt tell me anything. does anyone have a clue??? why is it such a big secret???
    Technically you could prolly sell your unit and puck for 1600 used ... then buy the new for 2000 ... your still spending that 400 net

Still,can't find any of the new units for well ... or a release date

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Loaves and Two Fish View Post
    Still,can't find any of the new units for well ... or a release date
    What units are you waiting for ? Most of the new Helix G3N units are now available. The Solix G2 will be coming in a few weeks. Brian

5. Member
    Will be interested to see what the true useful upper SI range is on Solix g2. Mine gets to dark out past 55-60'. Really disappointed when up North last Summer in deeper lakes and had to use 455 to get range in SI wanted.
    Last edited by deadadrift89; 01-30-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadadrift89 View Post
    Will be interested to see what the true useful SI range is on Solix g2. Mine gets to dark out past 55-60'. Really disappointed when up North last Summer in deeper lakes and had to use 455 to get range in SI wanted.
    MEGA SI+ screen shots are posted starting in post #19 here:

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=953923
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Thank you

Obviously there is a problem that is preventing the release of the Solix G2's. Its been delayed for over 2 months now. Anyobody have any inside info on what the problem is?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootbuilt View Post
    Obviously there is a problem that is preventing the release of the Solix G2's. Its been delayed for over 2 months now. Anyobody have any inside info on what the problem is?
    Where did you hear they were to supposed to ship 2 months ago. The helix Gen 3 started shipping in December. They didn't even start making the Gen 2 units till January. Some of the " cho" units are already in stock in some places

Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    Where did you hear they were to supposed to ship 2 months ago. The helix Gen 3 started shipping in December. They didn't even start making the Gen 2 units till January. Some of the " cho" units are already in stock in some places
    BBG Marine had some Helix G3N units in stock in November.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

There was no release date given, so how can it be delayed?

Someone on the Texas Fishing Forum has a SOLIX 10 SI G2 and SOLIX 12 SI G2 for sale.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Tackle Warehouse would put the release dates based on what they've heard from HB in small print below the G2 Solix's. First it was Dec 1, then Dec 18, then Jan 1st, etc.

I’m pretty sure those dates don’t come from the manufacturer.

Tackle Warehouse would put the release dates based on what they've heard from HB in small print below the G2 Solix's. First it was Dec 1, then Dec 18, then Jan 1st, etc.
    From the tacklewarehouse website under Solix 15 G2 "Arrival dates are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change.". Now the new date is March 7th for the Solix 15 G2

16. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    That's not true.

The dates are from the distribution centers - that's why Brian knows this.
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

17. Member
    The dates you see are based off of generated weekly reports from Johnson outdoors. Distributors then use those dates from Johnson to show the ETA of when they will be receiving.

Unfortunately they are not super accurate. You can get a generated report with an ETA 4 weeks out. Then you can get invoiced the next day (meaning ) product shipped. Sometimes you wont even know product shipped but it arrives on the truck and then there happens to be a pallett of something you were waiting on. Happened with Helix 12 MSI g3n and helix 10 MSI as examples for us.

Once product is on the road they are also terrible at providing accurate tracking or PRO numbers.

Best bet is to get your orders in with the dealers you work with keep in mind, this will be first g2 MSI shipment so if the order is not in most likely it wont be fulfilled until 2nd round of shipments due to a lot of pre orders on this product. for instance we have 20 12" on first "shipment" who knows if all 12 will actually ship however we have 14 back orders on system.

Tough company to deal with on normal day to day shipments. New product can be daunting!

The manufacturers never give an exact release date. It’s always. This summer....or coming this fall. The gen 2 solix units have been shipping for a while but they will be hard to find for some time.

19. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    LOL!
    Man, ain't that the truth!
    Around launch I tried for close to 2 months to get a H10MSI G2N at a "good price" and finally grabbed a H12MSI G2N because I got a screamin' deal on it!
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI

20. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by InternationalMarine Brian View Post
    The manufacturers never give an exact release date. It’s always. This summer....or coming this fall. The gen 2 solix units have been shipping for a while but they will be hard to find for some time.
    This is true. My Marina has my Solix 12 gn2's and are installing them now. I had ordered them in November.
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast