order ofon prop parts

snl 2b021006 today while winterizing my lower unite i noticed the prop hub was installed before the lock nut acording to the pik in owners manual the big prop hub goes on before the prop . which is correct i have the standard lower unite with a tempest plus prop
    thanks

2. Member

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hortonstn View Post
    snl 2b021006 today while winterizing my lower unite i noticed the prop hub was installed before the lock nut acording to the pik in owners manual the big prop hub goes on before the prop . which is correct i have the standard lower unite with a tempest plus prop
    thanks
    The hub goes on before the prop.

The nut goes on last.

4. Member
    i agree the hub spline is pn8m0042201 it has two small square lugs sticking out i cannot get it to go on the splines if i put it on first . there's a large brass washer that fits inside the back of the prop this all slides on then the hub adapter a washer that locks the nut then the nut
    ive not saw this before . This lower unite I believe is not the original when tight there is no play at all and the prop spins very smoothly

i figured it out this has a FLO TORQUE 11 HUB KIT IN THE Prop found it on u tube

sorry for the confusion
    Last edited by hortonstn; 11-07-2018 at 04:05 PM.