250 G-2, Do I have a problem or am I just anal?

My new bass boat has a 2018 G-2 (250) and it works as well as I could ever expect.
    What's new for me is the boat now sits up at a lake house in a garage, the motor in a trimmed down position.

I used the boat last weekend for a half day and will again probably the week of Thnaksgiving, what I am concerned about is when I do use it next and trim the motor up to put the toter on, a bunch of water is still in the plumbing and pours out of the lower unit.
    This happens even though I trim it up and down several times in the parking lot when coming off the water for that very purpose.??

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I assume that by “a bunch” you mean ounces, not gallons. And if so, you don’t have a problem. Mine does the same thing. Cycling the trim up and down at the ramp never seems to remove every bit of the cooling system water. But when I later cycle it at home, the rest (or 99% of the rest) comes out. This cooling system is not totally closed, so I don’t worry about a tiny amount of residual water over the winter. Have been storing my outboards in non-heated garage for 40 years without issue.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    on my g2, i know you have to trim it all the way up, all the way down and then repeat to get the water out.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

4. Banned
    Anal

5. Member
    Thanks Dawg

6. Banned