2018 TRX20 Patriot Livewell Overflow

Can someone with the same model boat tell me how your livewell overflow water is dumped back into the lake? What outlets are used.......pump-out or bilge on the top side, or under the boat through the livewell drain hoses. This new one drains out of the pump-out holes on each side of the boat which doesn’t seem right.

2. Member
    Not the model you were asking about, but my 2007 has a large unscreened opening just behind the trailing edge of the pad, next to the two screened intakes. This is where my overflow empties.

3. Member
    Either yours ain’t right or mine ain’t right. My overflow goes out thru the hull.

4. Member
    Thanks guys! That’s where I thought mine emptied as well until I found overflow water coming out of the pump-out holes. Maybe that’s got something to do with the leaks the dealer is chasing.

5. Member
    I have the same boat dont know where it goes either, but the boat has not sunk yet knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtreed99 View Post
    Not the model you were asking about, but my 2007 has a large unscreened opening just behind the trailing edge of the pad, next to the two screened intakes. This is where my overflow empties.
    My 2018 TRX is exactly the same and the pump out comes out of the side top rear of hull.
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing_Fool_NC View Post
    Thanks guys! That’s where I thought mine emptied as well until I found overflow water coming out of the pump-out holes. Maybe that’s got something to do with the leaks the dealer is chasing.
    My TRX had a leak that drove me mad for weeks. Turns out it was 4 holes drilled into the top of the Livewell when then drilled the rear seat mount they went straight through the tank. Really hard to find and have to put your fingers up on the top to feel it.
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

Check the seal around the top of the livewell where the top cap set on it.
    Dan Burnette - Marietta, GA
    Triton 18TRX - 200 HO G2

9. Member

This is were my drains too... sometime when you pull your boat out of the ramps watch the hole and see if the water seeps out ..
    I've seen my do this..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360