2017 ZX 200 DAY BOX

Anyone know where i can get a day box and how much they run
    Thanks

2. Member
    No kidding mine broke in 2 of the 2 corners and was told its a wear item by a dealer ?? That day box is made of way to thin plastic.

3. Member
    I had the same thing happen to mine...a 2016ZX225...mine blew completely apart...I am going to take it to my dealer on my next trip in for maintenance and see what they have to say...

4. Member
    Flex seal the new you’ll never have another problem
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

5. Member
    thanks Bigcountry35...I'll try that!

Just bought 2 new ones for my 18 ZX 250. They were $ 68.00 each plus tax. It's the cheapest design I have ever seen. The new ones aren't going in until I can figure out a way to keep them from cracking. PS This is not considered a warranty item by Skeeter.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edw View Post
    thanks Bigcountry35...I'll try that!
    you have to do both sides and the lip also
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

8. Member
    I just ordered a 2019 zx225 and read this problem and can't figure out whats breaking or how to avoid it form breaking , as far as the flex seal can you explain what you mean by both sides and the lip . thanks guys for any imfo

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    I just ordered a 2019 zx225 and read this problem and can't figure out whats breaking or how to avoid it form breaking , as far as the flex seal can you explain what you mean by both sides and the lip . thanks guys for any imfo
    Instead of coating just the inside of it you coat the entire piece inside and out.
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

10. Member
    Just got the results from my trip to my selling dealer...and I do "like" my dealer...they rigged my boat flawlessly. They told me that they had not heard of any broken day boxes that were exploding from normal use. They also informed me that they have replaced several not under warranty from owners that have reported to them that a bottle of sunscreen had leaked in them and had actually corroded a hole/holes in them...and also cans and bottles of fish attractant such as Jack's Juice have done the same thing...they also said that the same thing has happened to the plastic liner of the glove box. I thought that I would mention this to you all in effort to help out. I'm not gonna pay for another one either...I am going to make a template and have my sheet metal fabricator make one for me out of aluminum...done deal!