I am impressed!!!

I am a demo driver for Reynold's Garage and Marine here in CT. This past weekend we had an open house to showcase that they are now a Vexus dealer. I have the opportunities to drive many different brands of bass boats, including other tin brands. I will have to say, and I'm not required to say as I'm sponsored by Skeeter, that the ride is very similar to a glass boat. I spent the better part of 5 hours running a 1980 with a 150 Merc 4stroke, in 30 + mph winds, waves, and boat traffic from 25ft plus cabin cruisers. Everything that was thrown at us during demos was easily met with a comfortable ride. Having one rider that was interested in the Vexus because of a very bad back, he will be a buyer here shortly. He was very happy that he was not sore after a lengthy ride through boat waves and chop. Also, Spent the weekend with Vexus' very own Ryan Patterson(?). Very good guy and very knowledgeable about the industry and what is needed to push a new boat company into the forefront. Their mission to be extremely innovative surely shows in the aluminum line, just waiting to see what the glass brings. It's not that far away!

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Thanks for the review

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Great insight!