Sportmaster LU issue

I have a 20XD with a 2010 250pro xs, I hit a log and bent the lower half of the skeg back in late August. My problem is I can’t find a new sportmaster housing anywhere, boat has been sitting in the shop for two months waiting on a back ordered part.

Any one know of a SM LU, new, used, wrecked but good housing? 20” with 1.62 gears is what I have now for the 3.0 liter 250xs.

Any other Ideas on a cheap LU that I could bolt on while waiting on parts to get back on the water?

Paul had one 2500 it was on Facebook “real bullet owners” he also has a polished like a mirror t/m too man was it sharp
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

3. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    2 years ago my new 3.2 L sporty was sucking water so in the meantime while I'm waiting a month or more to get it in for repair blah blah so I went on scream and fly looking for a good used one. The one in the shop is a 1.62 and I've wanted to try a 1.75 which is what I had on my 250 and loved it. I actually found a like new 1.75 in Florida used only 2 test a set of new motors on a big boat. Bought it off of Wildman. It looked like it was never used and he shipped it on a pallet by common carrier. That's the best way I've ever seen to ship a gearcse!!

So now I have a spare because that same gearcase is still sucking water and it's going to Sanderson Marine by common carrier to get repaired...again.
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

4. Member
    I've got a gen 2 tm with 34 hours on it that JC is about to send back to me after adding a cone to the front. It's got 1.75 gears. I won't need it if your interested.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag